Chapter 27

Murtasim and Haya talked a lot. On the other hand, Atif forcibly fed Meerab. Meerab ate without saying even if she didn't want to.

Haya and Atif left. Meerab went and sat next to Murtasim. Murtasim didn't say a word to Meerab. Meerab was blabbering on for a long time but Murtasim was looking the other way.

Meerab : Suniye....!!

Murtasim looked at Meerab with a questioning look.

Meerab : Mai kabse bak bak kare ja rahi ho. Aap toh kuch bol hi nhi rahe hai.

Murtasim : Kya bataw?

Meerab : Kuch nhi hai kya bolne ko?

Murtasim : I'm having headache. So please shut up and let me sleep. (Rudely)

Murtasim lied back on the other side. Meerab's face became dull in a moment.
Murtasim never spoke with her in this way. She thought maybe Murtasim was not feeling good.

So, she came out of the cabin and stood on the balcony. Her eyes were watering. She was very upset seeing Murtasim's behavior. She was not happy seeing Murtasim sick.

Murtasim was kept in the hospital for several days. He recovered a lot. Meerab used to stay by Murtasim's side all the time. Murtasim didn't talk much with Meerab. Meerab felt very bad but she didn't say much.

Atif and Haya used to come to see Murtasim every day. In these few days, Murtasim has not said a word to Meerab. Meerab was having a hard time seeing Murtasim's behavior.

Murtasim will be taken home today after many days. Meerab was very happy to see Murtasim happy after so many days.

Murtasim was talking to Haya while smiling.

Haya : Murtasim, aaj mai chalti ho. OK?

Murtasim : What is this? Tu mere ghar nhi jayegi?

Haya : Actually, today I have to go to my uncle's house. Atif and I will go to your house another day but not today.

Murtasim : OK fine!

Murtasim and Haya were talking when Meerab bumped with a fat woman and fell down.

Meerab : Hey moti! 😠 Dekh k nhi chal sakta kya? Have you left your eyes at home?

Woman : You have so much courage to call me Moti? You don't know who I am?

Meerab : Oh sorry! Sorry! You're the Prime Minister's aunt, aren't you?

Murtasim and Haya suddenly noticed that Meerab was arguing with a woman.

Murtasim : Uff..!! Will this girl ever be okay?😧 She will always have a quarrel with someone.

Haya : Murtasim, let's go first.

Murtasim and Haya went to silence Meerab. But Meerab is Meerab. Who can silence her?😂

Murtasim : Meerab, what's going on? What if you don't fight like this on the street?

Meerab : This naughty woman has pushed me aur ulta mujhse jhagad bhi rahi hai. Her voice sounds like the Gorabun.😠

Haya : Like what?

When Atif came after giving the bill of hospital, he saw Meerab was arguing. He went in front of them and asked what happened. Haya gestured to him, will tell later.

Murtasim : What is Gorabun? 😡

Meerab : What the! You don't know what is Gorabun?

Haya : First tell na, what is Gorabun?