Chapter 30

Around 3 o'clock at night, Murtasim didn't find Meerab anywhere yet. He failed and went back home. His legs was not moving a single step. He went to the front of his room, opened the door and turned on the lights and saw Meerab sleeping like a child in bed.

Seeing Meerab, he felt like he got his life back. Seeing this magical face of Meerab, he found peace.

When people in love are afraid of losing and if they think about it, it seems like the whole world is going to end in an instant.

Murtasim took a deep breath and went to Meerab and sat next to her.

He cried holding Meerab's hand. He started kissing Meerab's forehead like crazy. Meerab suddenly woke up and saw Murtasim holding her hand. She got very scared seeing Murtasim's condition. She got up and asked,

Meerab : Wh.... What happened to you? (With hand on Murtasim's forehead)

Murtasim was looking at her for a moment. Meerab was very scared to see Murtasim's condition. Murtasim's face was very swollen and his lips were cut a little. When her eyes fell on Murtasim's hand, she saw blood coming out from his hand.

Seeing Murtasim's hand, it seemed like someone twisted Meerab's chest. She got down from the bed and hurriedly brought the medicine box from the table beside her. She held Murtasim's hand and started wiping the blood and started scolding to Murtasim a lot. Murtasim was in pain but Meerab was crying. Her eyes were watering.

No matter how angry the person you love is, if he or she is in pain or in some way, it seems that the person has suffered.

Maybe that's how love is!❤️

No matter how much arrogance, no matter how much anger, if the person in love suffers, it seems that she or he has got the pain herself or himself, she or he has got the pain himself.

Meerab was also in the same condition. Seeing Murtasim's condition, she cried. Murtasim was very surprised seeing Meerab crying. Meerab bend his hand well. Wiped the blood from his forehead by applying one time bandage. He held Meerab's hand and puts her on the bed.

Murtasim put both hands on Meerab's cheek and wiped away the tears with his index finger. Meerab's crying didn't seem to stop. Murtasim kissed her forehead gently and said,

Murtasim : Why are you crying like this, Meerab? I'm not dead that you're crying like this. I'm fine, look.

Meerab got very angry at Murtasim's words. She held his hand and jerked it away. And she got up. Murtasim hugged her from behind and said,

Murtasim : Where have you been? I haven't found you anywhere. I was so scared. I thought I've lost you. I can't live without you I'll die without you.

Meerab removed Murtasim and said,

Meerab : Apki yeh halat kaise hoya?

Murtasim : Meerab, first tell me where have you been?

Meerab : Wherever I was, has anyone told you to look for me? And apki yeh halat kaise hoya?

Murtasim : Meerab, I'm sorry. I know you are angry with me. Believe me when I heard that you are with Shaan.... And..... And you told Shaan that you can't forget that night if you want to. Hearing this, I got very angry and I left the house. (Holding Meerab's hand)

Meerab jerked his hand and said,

Meerab : At least you should have ask me to know the truth from me! You don't believe me and where there is no faith, there is no point in saying anything else.

Murtasim : Meerab plz!

Meerab : Look, it's late night. I think you should sleep.

She started to leave but Murtasim grabbed her hand. Meerab turned back and told Murtasim,