Chapter 17

Murtasim took Meerab to the washroom and threw her in the bathtub. It was cold, in which Murtasim immersed Meerab in water. Meerab was devastated by Murtasim's actions. She couldn't imagine that Murtasim would drown her like this. She was shivering a lot in the cold. Her condition was very bad. Even then she said to Murtasim,

Meerab : Devil..!! Nigerian anaconda..!! I will boil you and make mashed potatoes. 😠 Then I will feed the crows stuffed with that potato. Idiot You have soaked me completely.

Murtasim : Badtamiz ladki! 😠 Now see what I do.

Saying this, he turned on the shower. It was already winter season and he turned on the shower in it. The condition of Meerab was completely bad. She was shivering a lot in the cold. Standing in the bathtub with a lot of trouble she said,

Meerab : You dipped me in so cold water?😢Does any human do these things?The ghosts in the trees do all this.

Murtasim : I know you're a ghost.

Meerab : I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about you. 😐How much more should I tell you to see an ear doctor? You don't listen to me. Now I understand why you don't listen. I'm giving you free advice so you don't listen.

Murtasim : One wire in your head is torn. Why am I saying one? Everything is torn. 😠

Meerab : What did you say? You have so much courage you told me these? 😠

Murtasim : Now you see an ear doctor my dear wife.

After saying this, Murtasim left. Meerab was shocked when Murtasim called her wife. Did she really hear that Murtasim called her wife? She thought about these for a long time. Suddenly she remembered that she had not bring any clothes.

Meerab : Shit..!! I didn't bring any clothes. That idiot black frog  dipped me in the water in the morning. I didn't even bring clothes. Now I understand that idiot intentionally wet me so that I get sick. Wait idiot I am showing you fun.

There was nothing wrong why Meerab soaked Murtasim but Murtasim soaked Meerab became a big fault. 😂

Meerab opened the door of the washroom a little and saw Murtasim changed his clothes and sitting on the sofa with his laptop. She wondered if she would call Murtasim or not. She didn't want to stay in wet clothes. She was feeling cold. She said to Murtasim,

Meerab : Murtasim..!!

Murtasim was surprised hearing Meerab's call. She was calling him so beautifully.

Murtasim : What? Say! (With a little attitude)

Meerab : Please give me my clothes.

Murtasim : You come and take it.

Meerab : (Devil, idiot If I could come myself, would I tell you so beautifully? 😡)

Murtasim said this and got busy with his work again. Meerab said with a little annoyance,

Meerab : Look, I'm soaking wet for you, so give me my clothes.

As Meerab said so many times, Murtasim took out a sari from the cupboard. A naughty intellect came to his mind. So he took out all Meerab's clothes and gave them to Meerab. While taking out all Meerab's clothes, he mistakenly took his shirt too with Meerab's sari's.

Meerab was completely surprised by Murtasim's actions. She got angry and threw all the clothes at Murtasim. And By mistake, she took Murtasim's shirt in her hand and closed the door.

Murtasim was laughing so much seeing Meerab's action. The girl who misbehaved with everyone, today Murtasim misbehaved with that girl. 😁That time, Meerab wanted to kill Murtasim and make him dry in the sun.

Meanwhile, she was undressing her wet clothes and abusing Murtasim a lot.

Meerab : Devil..!! Idiot..!! Monkey with cut nose..!! Ear cut cockroaches..!! Tail cut mice..!! 😠 Misbehaving with me? Just wait and watch you idiot boy, what I do with you? You haven't recognized me yet.

Meerab started blabbering on alone. When she went to get dressed, as if she got a shock of four hundred and forty volts. Because she angrily threw all the clothes at Murtasim, but the clothes she brought to wear were Murtasim's shirt. She didn't notice it before in anger.

Meerab : Ya Allah! What did I bring? I got angry with idiot and came with idiot's shirt? What do I do now? Uff..!! I was very angry that I didn't see whose clothes I came with. What do I do now? What do I do?

She thought for a long time. Her condition was so bad in the cold that she took Murtasim's shirt without thinking and wear the shirt. She was feeling very uneasy. How will she go out? Murtasim was sitting outside.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Murtasim opened the door and saw his mother standing there.

Maa Begum: You are awake?

Murtasim : Hmm.

Maa Begum : Where is Meerab?

Mariyam : Getting fresh since an hour.

Maa Begum : What?😱

Murtasim : Yes.

Maa Begum : Tell Meerab to get out fast. You take this saree and tell her to come wearing this. All the women in the neighborhood will come to see her.

After saying this, Maa Begum left. Murtasim closed the door and puts the sari on the bed. He knocked on the washroom door and said,

Murtasim : Will you stay in the washroom all day? Do you like the washroom so much that you fell asleep there?😜 I never knew you were such a lazy girl.😂

Meerab got very angry when she heard Murtasim's words. She opened the door and stood in front of Murtasim and said,

Meerab : What did you say? Idiot! 😠This is my condition for you today. Devil boy, you threw me on the bathtub. Now you are doing drama with me?😠

Murtasim had no sense in any of Meerab's words. He was looking at Meerab with fascinated eyes. What Meerab was not looking today?

White shirt!
Wet hair!
The water from her wet hair was falling on her face! 🔥

She was looking the most beautiful to Murtasim today. He couldn't take his eyes off from her.

Meerab had been scolding Murtasim for a long time but Murtasim was not saying anything. She felt weird. Later she noticed that Murtasim was looking at her with one glance. She got little embarrassed by his look.

She removed her eyes from Murtasim's and looked down. After looking down, her eyes widened. She didn't remembered that she came in front of Murtasim like this. She was feeling very embarrassment.

As she started to walk away, Murtasim grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him. She was shocked seeing Murtasim's action. Murtasim went very close to her and wiped every drop of water from her face with his hand.

At every touch of Murtasim, Meerab closed her eyes. Murtasim rubbed her cheek with his own. His touch was like an earthquake in Meerab's heart. Thousands of waves were flowing in the heart of Meerab just as the waves were flowing in the sea.

Murtasim lost his sense when he went so close to Meerab. He rubbed his face with Meerab's wet hair. To Murtasim, the scent of Meerab's hair would beat all the scent of the world. This scent looked like an addiction to him. It was an addiction that Murtasim didn't want to get rid of. He got so busy smelling her hair that he didn't notice that he was holding Meerab's waist with his both hands. Meerab was frozen in the cold.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Meerab lightly pushed Murtasim away. She took the sari which was in the bed and went to the washroom.

Murtasim got back his sense when Meerab pushed him. He himself didn't know why he went so close to her. He kept thinking about this and then someone knocked on the door again.

To be continued.
Next part will come after 35+ votes