Chapter 12

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

After walking for a long time, Murtasim noticed a small village. There were some lights on. He became happy and went there. Looking at the condition of the village, it was understood that a function was going on there.

Murtasim took Meerab there and saw many people sitting there talking and a girl sitting on a tool. It was understood that today was the haldi ritual that girl's marriage. Because she was wearing a yellow colour sari and some flower ornaments.

Some people saw them and ran to them. Meerab's forehead was slightly cut and so was Murtasim's. People could easily understood that they came here in any danger. Murtasim went to them and said,

Murtasim : We are in danger. Please help us!

An old woman saw Meerab in Murtasim's lap and said,

Older women : Son, what happened to your wife?

Murtasim and Meerab : 😱😨😲

Older women : What are you thinking beta? What happened to your wife that you took her in your lap?

Murtasim thought that if he told the truth, they would think the opposite of them and not help them. So he said,

Murtasim : Actually aunty, we had a small accident. And there have been accidents in places where it is very difficult to get help from anyone. And my wife is in so much pain that she can't walk.

Meerab : (wife????)😲

Listening to Murtasim's words, Meerab got very shock. So she said to herself,

Meerab : (Devil..!! Anaconda! No! No! Nigerian anaconda..!! Hippopotamus..!! Ear cut cat..!! Coward. I am his wife? He is a big liar. Devil, idiot boy I will kill you. 😡)

Murtasim looked at Meerab and saw she was talking to herself. He smiled.

Seeing his smile, Meerab became more angry.

Meerab : (This idiot is smiling as if I am really his wife. Seeing his smile my body is burning. 😠)

Old women : What are you saying beta? You guys had an accident? Oh Allah! Jeyada chot toh nhi lagi na?

Murtasim : No aunty.

An old man : Areh! First, take these two into the room. Ask all the questions later.

They took Meerab and Murtasim to a small room. Murtasim took Meerab down from his lap and put her to bed. The old women said,

Old women : Actually son, we are very poor. So that's why this room is very small.

Murtasim : Areh aunty! Who said you are poor? No one gets rich with money. We become rich with our heart. You guys are very rich with your heart. Otherwise, would you help us? I don't understand how to thank you.

The old woman smiled at Murtasim's words and said,

Old women : You two sit here. I'm bringing clothes for the two of you. The condition of both of you is very bad. Take a rest! You'll feel better. And you can't even sleep wearing these clothes.

The old woman left. Meerab said angrily to Murtasim.

Meerab : Idiot! When did I become your wife?😠

Murtasim : Yesterday in the park. 😜

Meerab : What! Idiot, what does this mean?

Murtasim : Why? Don't you know Jaan? 😉 Yesterday you made me your husband to save yourself from those boys, so today I made you my wife to get their help. Got it jaannnn. And yes, speak slowly. If they find out that we are not husband and wife, they will push us out.