Chapter 26

Murtasim's car collided with a truck and caused an accident. The car broke down very badly and Murtasim's condition was very bad. His head was cut off a lot. All the people were crowded. Suddenly a car came and stopped.

Atif : Hey brother, what happened here? (He asked a man)

Man : Accident hoya hai. The boy is young.

Atif : Oh! OK.

Haya : Atif, let's see. If they need help. (Atif is Haya's husband)

Atif and Haya went in front of the car. Haya couldn't see Murtasim because there crowding so many people.

Haya : Plz! Thora side dijiye.

Haya went and saw Murtasim. She was  shocked seeing Murtasim.

Haya : Murtasim......!!!

Hearing Haya's scream, Atif came to Haya and said,

Atif : Do you know him?

Haya : Atif, he is Murtasim. My friend. Plz do something.

Atif : Plz koi mera help kijiye inhe car mai le jane k liye.

Some people grabbed Murtasim and put him in Atif's car. Haya put Murtasim's head on her lap and started crying. Atif was driving and telling Haya to calm down.

Atif : Haya plz don't cry like this. He will be fine. We'll go to the hospital soon.

Haya : Atif, drive fast plz!

Atif asked Haya some question so that she didn't not cry.

Atif : Well Haya, what kind of friend Murtasim is?

Haya : We studied together. He always helped me in everything. But he went abroad for the rest of his studies and we didn't see him. You know Atif, Murtasim is a very good boy. He never harmed anyone. He always came forward in danger of everyone. What is his condition today? I met him after so many years. But in this way?😭😭

Atif : Haya plz! Don't cry. Nothing will happen to your friend.

Haya put her veil on Murtasim's head and put her hand on Murtasim's head and started crying.

After a while, they rushed to the hospital. Murtasim was taken to the ICU. Haya called Murtasim's house and told about Murtasim's accident.

When Meerab heard about Murtasim's accident, her life stopped. She kept running without thinking of anything else. Everything in Meerab seemed to be over in a moment when she heard about Murtasim's accident. Her eyes were getting blurred. But even after that, she continued to run. She stopped many cars on the road but no car was going to the hospital.

She got a car with a lot of difficulty. She was feeling very restless. Every second seemed like a year to her. She was crying profusely.

Meerab : Uncle, hurry up.

The car was moving very fast. But for Meerab, seemed like it was moving very slowly. After a while, the car went to the hospital. Meerab ran inside the hospital and asked a nurse,

Meerab : Thori der pehle jo accident hoya hai wo.....woh kaha hai?

Nurse : He is in ICU.

Meerab : Which way?

Nurse : That way. (Gestured with her hand.)

Meerab ran to the front of the ICU. Haya was shocked seeing Meerab. She got up from her seat and went near Meerab. Meerab stood with her hands in front of the ICU cabin. Haya put her hand on Meerab's shoulder from behind and said,