Chapter 32

Murtasim put Meerab on bed. Meerab put her head on his chest. She was looking at Murtasim. Murtasim gestured with his eyes Meerab to close her eyes and fell asleep. Meerab was sleeping on Murtasim's chest in peace. Murtasim was very happy keeping Meerab's head on his chest.

In morning,
Meerab woke up and saw she was sleeping on Murtasim's chest. She felt very good sleeping on his chest like this. She shook her hand in front of his eyes and saw him sleeping.

She gently kissed his cheek. Murtasim moved a little. She quickly closed her eyes again. She saw after a long time, Murtasim was sleeping. After kissing Murtasim on the forehead and cheek, she started to get up. Then Murtasim grabbed her hand. When Meerab looked back, Murtasim was smiling.

Murtasim grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Meerab fell on his chest. Her hair fell on his face as it was open. Murtasim gently removed the hair from his face. Meerab raised her face and saw him looking at her. Murtasim gently kissed Meerab on the cheek. Meerab got very shy to be so close to Murtasim. Before Murtasim could kiss Meerab on the lips, Meerab pushed Murtasim, she stood up and said,

Meerab : Chi..!! Aapne brush nhi kiya. Yuck!😨

Murtasim : What! 😱Oh God! Yeh ladki hamesha mere romance ki 13 baja deti hai. Kaunsi pagal k pale mai para mai. 😥(He said this to make Meerab angry) Mere pore life tezpatta bana diya hai without romance.

Meerab : Oii anaconda! Mai pagal ho? Tu pagal. Tera pora khan dan pagal. 😡Devil anaconda. No! No! Nigerian anaconda..!! Black cat..!! Red frog..!! Black devil rat..!! 😡 Uff! Aur kuch yaad kyu nhi arahi hai? Jab bhi mai iss idiot ko kuch bolne jati ho, sab bhol jati ho. Aur kya kaha tune? Tere life ko maine tezpatta bana diya hai? Devil, mai tujhe pair (tree) mai lat kake chudailo k sath rakhungi. 😡 Mujh jaisi ek shant ladki payi hai tune. Kaha khushi se dance karna chahiye tujhe, ulta mujhe bol raha hai?

Murtasim was looking at Meerab with open mouth and wondering what was this girl made of? Meerab kept saying,

Meerab :  I wish I could make your alo parota and feed it to the cat.

Murtasim laughed at her words. And said,

Murtasim : Does a cat eat alo parota? I didn't know that before. Oh yes! Maybe they eat, because its you.

Murtasim didn't complain about any of her words. Because he knew Meerab was like that. She won't change and Murtasim didn't want his wife to be changed. Meerab got more angry with Murtasim's words and left the room with a sigh.

Murtasim ended up laughing at Meerab's trunk. He went to have breakfast after freshened up. Meerab's face became red in anger. She was not saying a word. Murtasim looked at Meerab and saw she was very angry. Murtasim smiled and had breakfast and went to the office.

Meerab got more angry. First she was in a bad mood and Murtasim left without without reducing her anger. All day Meerab was in a bad mood.

Murtasim returned home at night, came and saw Meerab standing on the balcony wondering something. He realized that Meerab was upset. He left the room. He came back to the room after a long time and called Meerab. Meerab looked at him angrily and said,

Meerab : What happened?

Murtasim said nothing to her and took her with his hand in her eyes. Meerab was asking a lot but he was not saying anything. Murtasim and Meerab climbed the stairs to the roof.

Murtasim removed his hand from Meerab's eyes. Meerab gently opened her eyes and was surprised after seeing what she saw. The roof was very nicely decorated.

There was a bed in the middle of the roof with many rose petals on it. Decorated with small candles all around. The surroundings were so beautifully arranged that Meerab was fascinated. Murtasim closed the roof door and hugged Meerab from behind. He put his chin on Meerab's neck and said,