╔ONE╗

OUT OF EDEN | VKOOK

In which Jungkook's husband returns back in his life four years later as the CEO of the company Jungkook wants to work. 

Lucifen © 2020

Lucifen © 2020

reader discretion is advised!

THIS BOOK CONTAINS

[smut ➠ mafia ➠ death ➠ yandere]

╰┈➤ please proceed ONLY if you're comfortable with the themes mentioned above. i do NOT condone any comfort of glorification and romanticization in the comments will be taken down.

↜↝

Jungkook involuntarily emitted a soft moan as his boyfriend sensually slid his tongue into his mouth. With closed eyes, Jungkook gasped as he experienced a firm squeeze on his butt.

Lost in their passionate kiss, both boys were completely engrossed in each other, their surroundings forgotten. Their sole focus was the intense connection they shared, as they explored each other's bodies, submitting to the intoxicating pleasure.

Suddenly, their fervent moment was interrupted by a calm and deep voice.

"Oh." They heard a voice, causing them to momentarily break away from their kiss. "Sorry for the inconvenience and for intruding on your private time, but this office room is mine." The voice said - very calm and low.

Jungkook's eyes widened, mirroring his gaping mouth. A chilling sensation coursed down his spine, evoking feelings of anxiety and the possibility of a panic attack.

To add to his misery, this unfortunate incident occurred on the day of his interview. Jungkook desperately yearned to escape from this situation, as the overwhelming urge to flee overwhelmed him.

In the presence of Ky, it appeared that Ky wasn't in a significantly better situation than Jungkook. Hence, without hesitation, Ky gently grasped Jungkook's hand.

The sound of the voice lingered within Jungkook's consciousness, a voice he would never be able to erase from his memory. It belonged to the same person who had killed his parents, robbed him of happiness, stripped away his freedom, kidnapped him, distanced him from his friends, and enforced a marriage upon him.

These memories haunted Jungkook incessantly, leaving an indelible mark. He would never forget how this person had attempted to bring him down.

Despite the passing of four years, Jungkook remained paralyzed by these events. The person he once loved was the same person who had betrayed him the most.

Jungkook's voice quivered, as if on the verge of tears, when he timidly uttered, "Can we leave now?" Ky nodded in agreement, but their relief was interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps.

"Is this an interview for the new employee?"

Jungkook's initial reaction was a startled one as the document he held was unexpectedly yanked away from his grasp. His attention was then directed toward the dark-haired man who proceeded to take a seat behind the table.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel a hitch in his breath, finally getting a good look at this person.

There was something different about him compared to their last encounter. Although his gaze remained as vacant as ever, his physical appearance had undergone some changes—his shoulders now broader, and an air of maturity surrounding him.

Shrugging off his ponderings, Jungkook mentally decided that he no longer desired the job. In all honesty, he felt utterly fed up with it and simply had no desire to remain in this environment any longer. His frustrations grew, leading Jungkook to the conclusion that he wanted to leave.

However, there was one crucial factor to consider—would Taehyung allow Jungkook to part ways?

Again?

Jungkook let out a small gasp when the document he was holding was abruptly taken from his grasp. He observed as the man with black hair confidently made his way to his designated seat and sat down behind the table.

Jungkook's breathing became irregular as he finally got a good look at him. He appeared different from the last time Jungkook had seen him. Although his expression remained emotionless as always, there was a noticeable change in his physique – broader shoulders and a sense of maturity emanating from him.

Shaking his head, Jungkook dismissed these thoughts. He no longer wanted the job, and frankly, he was fed up with the whole situation. He felt a strong desire to leave, to escape from this place. But would Taehyung, his superior, actually allow Jungkook to quit?

"Oh love, it appears that you haven't been properly briefed on the policies here," Taehyung calmly stated, rising from his seat. "Once an employee is chosen, they are obligated to fulfill a month of work before they can resign-" Taehyung paused, taking a few steps towards Jungkook and positioning himself beside him. "-whether they desire it or not."

Jungkook and Ky exchanged horrified glances, and Jungkook found himself on the brink of tears.

"I expect you to comply with this regulation as well," Taehyung asserted, observing his secretary entering the room with a slight smile on her face. "Because within that month, there are numerous tasks we can accomplish-"

Jungkook took deep breaths, fighting back the urge to let his tears escape. Trembling, he turned his head towards Taehyung, who met his gaze.