╔FOURTEEN╗

"L-Lisa?" Jennie squeaked out, observing the depleted young lady entering the lobby room. Her hair was muddled, and she had tears, stains on her cheeks. Jennie's stomach dropped when Lisa had begun to cry out uproarious as she developed for them and embraced Jennie.

It was morning and everybody had concurred to go to the police station and make a record around Lisa's vanishing since in spite of the fact that they looked for her final night, they couldn't discover her.

"Lisa, what happened?" Jennie sniffed, not needing to cry as well. She required to be solid presently for Lisa.

"Go and bring water for her!" Taehyung focused, chomping the interior of his mouth. His heartbeats were in a race and turmoil coiled in his stomach, clattering in his ears as an incensing commotion that he may scarcely extenuate. His breaths perceptibly hitched as he caught locate of the wounds on Lisa's neck and arms.

"W-what happened?" Jungkook stammered, his eyes were enormous and he was unmistakably shivering in fear. Uneasiness had covered him and Taehyung saw the trouble on Jungkook's confront. Taehyung put his hand over Jungkook's thin midsection and gotten a handle on it a small.

"T-they captured me-" Lisa broke into tears once more and cried on Jennie's bear harder. "They cut p-people into p-pieces right some time recently me to induce their organs," Lisa said, sounding totally appalled and queasy.

"Th-those individuals were organs and human trafficking- they didn't care- they fair cut a man truly b-before me and took his kidneys and other imperative p-parts so that they may s-sell them. God- it's so wiped out." Lisa's body trembled, holding firmly on Jennie's bear.

"T-they said they'll take my kidney- a-and offer me to do sexual servitude. Fuck, I- it's loathsome! I'm sc-scared." She cried louder. Her agonizing shouts caused everybody to see at her out of sensitivity and Jungkook was totally panicked.

This was a part more regrettable than what he went through four a long time prior.

"O-organs trafficking?" Miatriss sputtered in fear and Ryan gestured. Miatriss's eyes developed wide and she happened to be petrified presently.

"There's this organization, in your words, mafia, that goes to distinctive cities to drive their casualties in." Ryan begun, taking his look off Miatriss and looked at Lisa and Jennie.

"They seize them and mightily take their organs and offer them - as a rule, they assault their casualties some time recently they take their organs in spite of the fact that and, they offer youthful men and men for sexual subjugation to other mafia groups." Ryan clarified, still gazing at Lisa's vulnerable body.

"Typically terrible..." Jungkook cringed, clasping onto Taehyung's arm, and commenced to breathe intensely. "I-if they can seize Lisa once, they can come over once more at that point- since- since she has seen the members' faces." Jungkook squeaked out, reviewing how thatmafia ran behind him when he gotten away out of there lively.

"I-I think we ought to take off Chicago presently," Jungkook whispered, expanding at Taehyung with huge eyes, and after that he felt like crying when he at long last recalled something. "Hold up- no. J-Jimin and Yoongi are here- we can't take off them here." A tear bead gotten away by Jungkook's eye.

"But sir- the assembly this evening-" Ryan trailed rapidly as Taehyung broke in.

"You folks will be taking off this put. I do not need you five to hazard yourselves for a inept assembly that we will do anytime afterward." Taehyung snapped and Ryan gestured instantly.

"And I think it'll be way better in case Lisa moves back to South Korea once once more, or else I'm frightened they'll follow her and really murder her this time," Taehyung proposed in an on edge way and Jungkook for all intents and purposes found himself softening at how caring Taehyung was being right presently.

Totally distinctive from the Taehyung that Jungkook knew four years prior.

"Jungkook and I will remain here for a whereas so that we are able get Yoongi and Jimin back beside us, secure and sound." Taehyung kept on talk and grinned when everybody looked at him in unadulterated concern and stress.

"Folks, we'll be fine. Do not stress. I don't want you guys to risk yourselves since we need to explore for our companions. Folks, if it's not too much trouble? It's a ask. I'm organizing your vehicle back to California. It's for the leading." Taehyung argued.

The five remained calm for a couple of seconds and after that gestured some time recently strolling to their individual rooms to induce themselves prepared.

"Can't accept the fellow that murdered his father four a long time back, is presently stressed approximately the individuals that work for him," Jungkook said timidly and grinned when Taehyung kissed his temple.

"On the off chance that it's for you, I'll do anything, Diamond."

//////

do u all think taehyung has changed or nah?
so that i can type in what u folks didn't anticipate- i'm a bitch wbk.