╔THIRTY-ONE╗

Jungkook forgot how to breathe properly for a few seconds, completely taken back by Taehyung's sudden outburst, which had startled the younger boy more than it should.

"You say I deceived you, which I know I did, but didn't you do the same to me too?? I fuckin' lied to my own father, the only one who I had left in this world, because of you, and saved that goddamn video and willingly gave you permission to do whatever the fuck you want, but you used it to put me behind bars instead! But do you see me whining about it? No!" Taehyung snarled harshly.

Jungkook bit his tongue, tears flowing down, and he sucked deeply into the air. "You forced me to marry you! What else did you expect me to do, then?! You killed my parents in front of me!" Jungkook cried, and Taehyung mimicked him.

"And you killed my father by spreading those legs of yours. Now we both are even." Taehyung bellowed, and Jungkook gritted his teeth, wanting to punch Taehyung in the face, which he did. Taehyung glared at Jungkook again, growling lowly.

"Stop justifying yourself and your acts by bringing up my mistakes! And if you cared for your father so much, why did you kill him then?" Jungkook spat through his tears, and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Because I love you, you fucking airhead, and I always put you as my first priority." Taehyung spat back, looking at Jungkook in the corner of his eyes. "I fuckin' love you so much that it physically hurts even by the thought of you being with someone who isn't me. Therefore, I'm owning you- you belong to me. I don't care if you want it or not."Taehyung continued to growl, focusing back on the empty road.

"You don't love me! You're just an obsessed psycho!" Jungkook screamed, and Taehyung laughed, almost sarcastic and mocking.

"I became an obsessed psychopath because of you, Diamond, and it's not bad, though. Perhaps my nerves are not fine, but I can ascertain you are mine." A grin threatened to fall upon Taehyung's lip as he pulled his arm back from the window, stopped the car in the corner, and took off his seatbelt.

"When you're near, my head is spinning. I feel like I'm losing my mind." Taehyung whispered, leaning towards Jungkook, and put his hand over the younger's thigh. "You know? I know I'm obsessed, but this feeling is something I really can't get rid of." Taehyung said, taking Jungkook's seatbelt off as well.

"I want to own every part of you." Jungkook's body shuddered, his eyes growing wide in fear, and he felt hands all over his body. He subconsciously leaned back when Taehyung was all over him, touching here and there, and Jungkook gulped.

"I want to be the only one to touch all of your sensitive parts." Jungkook felt Taehyung's hands going to his lower back, and then the older man grabbed his ass, making Jungkook squeak, push Taehyung away, and grit his teeth.

Taehyung sighed, sitting back on his place, grabbed the gun that he had ended up dropping, and looked at it. "I want to be your only one- although I know that it's toxic, it cannot be helped. I was born to do the killing, and I got everything I wanted by force. It's the first time I've fallen for someone, so I still don't know how to deal with these feelings." Taehyung continued, lowering his head to the steering well.

Jungkook looked at him, unable to comprehend what Taehyung was trying to say.

"To say it in easier words, you either live the rest of your life with me or kill yourself, because I will not let you be with someone else no matter what. Or-" Taehyung trailed, pulling his head up and throwing the gun at Jungkook.

"Kill me and run away."

Jungkook's breaths and heartbeats accelerated at the same time, his eyes growing wide, and he looked at Taehyung in disbelief. "W-what?" Jungkook stammered.

Taehyung bounced his shoulders. "Take this opportunity as an apology for betraying your trust once again, although I actually don't see anything wrong in any of my actions since you betrayed and cheated on me. I think you deserve a chance to choose for yourself." Taehyung grinned, looking away, and stared outside through the window.

"And perhaps you can say I know which option you're going to pick up, so I'd like to inform you that if you walk straight for around thirty minutes, you'll find a bus stop, which is going to bring you back to the bus stop before Lisa's building. And maybe tell Lisa and Jennie that one of my enemies followed us, and yeah, it happened." Taehyung started to ramble, and Jungkook looked at the gun in his hand, crying.

"Do I really have to choose one of those three options?" Jungkook squeaked out, and Taehyung nodded, still looking outside.

"Being frank, there's no way that I'll be able to change. There's no way I'll stop killing. There's no way I'll give up on you. Although I'm confused about why it must be me who has to change," Taehyung said, tipping his head to face Jungkook.

"Our feelings are mutual; then why must it be only me who has to change? To earn you? If you love me too, then why can't I ask you to become a criminal just like me? Why is it always you who is forcing me to change myself so that you can be in my league? And not the other way around?" Taehyung creased an eyebrow, genuinely confused.

"Well, nevermind. I don't care anymore. Jungkook, choose your decision." Taehyung glanced back outside, trying to calm his tense body down.

Jungkook picked up the gun with shaking hands and then pointed the revolver. He put his index fingers over the trigger, tears streaming down his eyes, and then-