2

I wake up and it was already night time. Great Job, Denali. I grab a fur wrap and just put on a normal dress. I walk to the stone garden. As i was walking through i notice a lion, mid-roar, that had glasses and a mustache drawn on him and i laugh. Then i notice a comotion at the gates of the castle. I move closer and a wolf was on top of the human that mother had on the sleigh with her. "STOP! I order you to get off him!" i yell at the wolf.

"My apologies, Princess, favored one of the Queen." he says motioning to the stranger.

I walk towards them and help the human up. "Thank you, your majesty."

"Bahahaha psshhh, don't call me that. My name is Denali, but call me Ali." i say not even looking at him.

"I'm Edmund." he says scratching his neck, looking away. Oh goodness, he cannot fall for me.

We walk up the staircase. "Right this way" i say leading him to the throne room.

I sit on the steps, grabbing a knife and once again sharpening an icicle. After a little while he starts walking up the stairs. Hesitantly sits down on Mom's throne. Mother silently walks up and puts a hand on the throne. "You like it?"

He quickly stands up. "Ye-yes your majesty." i giggle. A little too loud and both their heads turn toward me including the same dwarf that drives the sleigh.

"I thought you might" Mother says as she sits down.

"Edmund, are your sisters deaf?"

"No"

"Is your brother, unintelligent?"

"Well I think so, but my mother-"

"THEN WHY AREN'T THEY HERE!!"

"They don't listen to m-"

"I ask so little of you."

Then he tells her where they are. She looks at me and i stand up and run to get Maugrim. As i was running as Maugrim howls and about 6 other wolves come running with us. I quickly tied my sword around my waist and then put some bows and an arrow on my back.

We stop right around the house "Take them." Maugrim says to the other wolves. I stayed out just in case they got out. Then around the back of their house they come piling out. Then they notice all the statues. "He was ma' best mate" one of the beavers say.

I sneak around the back around trees and I accidentally break a stick. Well the stealth part just came out of the picture. I shoot at arrow grazing the older boy's arm. "PETER!" The older girl said. A fox shows up and they're led up a tree.

Maugrim finally makes it out of the tunnel and approches the fox. They automatically grab him and say that if they told him where they are, they are going to let him live. "North, they went North" he says lying. Then they run North.

I come out from the shadows and watch them as they come done from the tree and bandage up the fox. I look back and leave. Don't quite attack yet Ani. I head back to the castle.

~

I make it back to the throne room and notice that mom wasn't there. I'm guessing she was in the dungeon tormenting prisoners.

I walk down and I see her yelling at Edmund and Tumnus. Finally she leaves and I hide behind a corner so she wouldn't see me. Tumnus being dragged by an ogre. I run towards the dungeon and slide towards Edmund.

"What do you want??" He says pissed off.

"Oh, well i see how it is." I say standing up. Pouting sarcasticly.

"No. No. I'm just.. Never mind. Please stay." I turn around and he gives me these puppy eyes that aren't even cute.

I scoff, and raise an eyebrow. "Fine." i sit down by him and lean against a wall. I also get out an apple and hand it to him. "It was for my horse Ebony, but I really think you'll need it more than her." I say smiling.

He grabs it hesitantly but still bites into it. We talked until i fell asleep, again.

He puts an arm around me because I was shivering. "Aren't you cold?" i say sleepily.

"Well not really." then i realized how long I have been here.

"No-No-No this can't be happening. We can't do this. I can't do this. I can't be with you." I pause and stand up but look away. "You're on the wrong side. Join me, join us. I hate seeing you get tortured by mom. Just please listen to her and do as she's told."

"Alright. You're different. I just.. never mind." he turns away. Then i just leave straight to my room.

~

Then next morning i hear Mother's sleigh take off. I look closely and Edmund is in there with her. I don't bother to follow them and change into another blue dress that was flowy and had big long sleeves that hang off the shoulders.

I walk down and go eat breakfast. After that I went outside and had target practice then practiced sword fighting with a centaur.