12

7 years later

Edmund and his siblings went to go find the White Stag. It has been said that if you find it, you are granted any wish. I couldn't come because I was pregnant, I have grown gravely ill. I'm skinnier and paler and my hair is starting to fade to white. Considering I was only 20 that is not a good sign. I laugh to myself as I lay in bed reading my book.

Then I decided to grab my crystal ball. Anna is at vacation and so another faun has been taking care of me. "Christieanna may you grab me my crystal ball please?" i say sitting up.

"Of course your majesty." she runs to get my ball and she gives it to me.

"Show me my husband."

I see them all on their horses galloping through the forest. They were right behind it. Then Phillip and Edmund stop. "You alright Phillip?"

"Not as young as I once was." the horse said back. I smile sympathetically. I then I put a spell on him giving him a burst of energy through my crystal ball. Edmund caresses his neck.

Then the rest of his siblings show up. "What did he say again, Susan?" Lucy says laughing.

"You girls stay here, I'll get the stag myself." she says retorting what Ed said back at the castle before they left. They all let out a laugh, as did I.

"What's this?" They all get off their horses. "Seems familiar."

Oh goodness me. They found the lamppost. I smile as I think to Ed.

'Haven't seen that in ages'
He smiles.
'Spying on me again?'
'Haha no! Just checking on you.'
'Alright. Alright.'

Then Lucy runs to some bushes making all of them follow her. I look closer. Where are they going.

'Ed?'
No answer.
'ED?!'
Still no answer.

I check my crystal ball and it was pitch black. Oh No. They must have. NO! THEY CANNOT DO THAT! I'm having my baby soon. They can't leave me. I take a deep breath. Then I feel kicking, in my stomach. Like it was going to explode.

"CHRISTIE!! It's coming!!!" i yell.

~
Edmund's POV

Lucy was walking into this bush, I tried to think to Ali but she wasn't answering. No. The connection is breaking. Then we feel the coats.

"Ah!" we all scream as we come tripping out of the wardrobe. Then everything comes back to me. The wardrobe, the ball, we were hiding. Then reality smacked me right in the head. "My Baby!" i yell out loud. Then the professor walks in.

That night all I could think about is my baby, my wife, how sick she is. "Excuse me, Professor, but do you think we'll come back?"

"Why of course. Just not right now. You will go whenever you are needed."

"But I am needed now. I have a wife and she's about to give birth, she's also gravely sick."

"Well if you aren't there, then you mustn't be needed." I was getting very pissed off. So i stand up and go to my room. I sobbed the rest of the night. How am I supposed to know how she's doing and such. I want to see my baby.

I just hope she's okay.

~

A/N

hey guys that was the end of witch's daughter. hope you aren't too upset with me. the story will go on tho, i swear. i have ideas. 😂😂 anyway thank you for reading. 😊

after i get 100 reads and 10 votes i will publish 'Never Forget' the sequel to this story. see ya til then