4

"Where are we even going?" he says in this british acceent.

I giggle. "You'll seeeeee" i say holding the ee. He shuffles uncomfortably behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist making me snap Ebony's reins more for her to go faster. Then he plasters his whole torso to my back. I let out the smallest smirk.

~

"Woah." i hear him breathe on my neck as i slow Ebony down. We stop at the top of a mountain looking over all of Narnia. I smirk for the hundredth time during this whole trip.

I even made a little bench for myself out of ice. Well I am half witch i can conjure things and stuff with the elements. We walk up a little hill so we see the whole view. I tie Ebony up on a tree at the base of the hill and walk up with Edmund.

"So..." he trails off.

"Don't make this harder on yourself and make it awkward. Like seriously this is a kidnapping." i say in a deeper voice and a more serious face but can't help laughing even harder.

He blushes and looks away. I look down and his hand is lying limp on his side. He was looking away from me but I can tell he's trying to resist to look at me, not that i'm like intrested. Pssshh. Okay yea, I like him. Like a lot. Mom's gonna kill him. I sigh, a little too loud.

"What's wrong?" he asks turning to me.

"Nothing" I mumble automatically getting lost in his big brown eyes. I try so hard to pull away from the trance, but I can't. So i just shut my eyes and turn away. We finally make it up the hill.

I sit down at the bench and so does Edmund. He still hasn't stopped looking at me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ME TO ME??" I scream kneeling on the ground and scream to the ground pulling on my hair.

"What? What am I doing?!" he yells back but he sits beside me and puts his arms around me as I'm crying and breaking down.

"My stomach is always churning when you're around. My heart has this aching feeling when ever i see you getting hurt. I also want to give you a hug and protect you from mother because I don't want mother to treat you like she treated me." i say not looking up at him.

"I feel the same towards you even though I know that you don't need my protection, I always want to look after you. You were always there to protect me and I now need to protect you." He says lifting up my chin. "Denali, I'm in love with you."

My heart legitimatly breaks and melts and the same time. I look to him with teary eyes and he looks shocked. I immediately without thinking crash my lips into his. My eyes soften and answers my kiss. His lips were soft and gentle, like if he was too agressive he'd break me. "I love you too, King Edmund." I say pulling away.

"WHAT?!" the voice i loathe to be heard the most. I turn around to see Mother behind me along with her favorite dwarf.

I stand up and so does Edmund but I step in front of him and put my arm out, keeping him behind me.

"Look at him! He's cowarding behind you! You do not deserve him. He's not good for you and he's just gonna die. He may be a King but that's all your little selfish stone heart wants." She spits out.

"Mother! YOU ARE WRONG! HE IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK HE IS. HE'S LOYAL AND ONLY WANTS THE BEST FOR ME!" i scream out she looks startled.

"You think he's so loyal? He betrayed his own siblings to join our side. He told us where they were and how to capture them. He told us all their little secrets about the War that Aslan wants." i turn around to look at Edmund.

"Is that true?" i ask him quietly.

"Yes, buy it's not what it looks like! She threatened to kill the fox, to kill my siblings. How can you trust her when she's been torturing you your entire life! I'm only on your side to protect my people." That's my King. But unexpectedly Mother unsheathed my sword and held it against my throat pulling me into her chest. At the same time her scepter pointed at Edmund.

"Mother No!! Don't harm him!" i pause. "Harm me, torture me, hang me, kill me. Do anything you want just don't hurt him." I say my cheeks stained with tears.

She motions the dwark to tie him him up. She ties me up her self. Then she throws me into the sleigh. Knocking me Unconcious.

~

Edmund's POV
She's been out for 2 hours and it's already nighttime. All of a sudden one of the wolves Denali fought with comes running through the camp causing commotion. Then there was a centaur with a lot of other creatures surrounding me and Denali.

They untie me and the centaur puts me on his back. "May we bring her, sir?" i ask him.

"Make it quick." he says. They untie her and i put her in front of me, leaning her against my chest.

"You'll be fine, stick with me." i whisper in her ear. I turn around to see the dwarf tied up and i laugh. "Let's go!" i cry and we gallop away from the camp and into the woods.

"Where are we heading?"

"To Aslan's camp of course."

I shudder, "I don't think I'm worthy to come, sir"

"You're a king, betrayal or not Aslan wants to speak to you."

It was early dawn when we finally arrived. Orieus put Denali into the infirmary and Aslan spoke to me at once.

~
Denali's POV
I woke up and i looked around. Startled I stood up but immediately a shooting pain in my stomach and head. "Please, don't stand up." A faun said in the corner. "My name is Annelise, King Edmund has helped you here." she gives me medicine and water. "I think he fancies you, Princess. He kept asking questions about you if you were okay and stuff."

I laugh. "Please I'm not really a Princess. My mother isn't the rightful Queen. In the Prophecy it does say there's going to be a traitor from my mother's side. Is it me?"

She shrugs. "I do not know dear one. But if you choose our side, I'm pretty sure that the Kings and Queens and also Aslan be very happy."

"Thank you, may I look for them?" She nods I put on a blue dress. I thank her and walk out.

"Edmund!" a little girl screams.

I walk over to her and i follow their gaze a big lion and Edmund standing on a rock. "Who are you?" i turn around and a girl in a green dress with long sleeves.

"Oh I'm the Witch's Daughter, Denali." i smile. I look over at them and the blonde boy unsheaths his sword and points it towards me. Right in time Edmund stands in front of me.

"Before you stab her, she's with me."

"Hi! I'm Lucy, this is Susan and Peter." she says pointing at her siblings.

"I'm Denali." I smile. Lucy runs to Edmund and gives her a hug. Then Susan hugs him. Then i hug him for the longest.

"I was so worried about you. You we're Unconcious when the Snow Cone threw you into her sleigh." He pulled away and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

Then Aslan walks over and I bow. "No need, young one." he says and i raise back up.

"Go get some sleep." Peter says. He nods. "Oh, and try not to wander off." They both smile.

"So..are you guys a thing? or what?" Susan says elbowing me in the arm. Peter wave his eyebrows.

I just laugh, "Well, ask him first."