9

"Edmund, What are you doing?" I say backing him up as he runs down the mountain. Kicking at a Minotaur slicing his neck with my sword and grabbing his. I let out a laugh at how much I have been killing people by the neck.

I see mother not taking her eyes off of Peter and making her way one step at a time. Then Edmund attacks her totally missing. Wait, I know what he's doing, he's trying to break the scepter. She swings it toward him but he backs away and swings at the scepter breaking it in half.

Mom looks pissed. Edmund having a satisfying smirk, but quickly faded. They were finally engaged in a sword match but got cut short immediately.

"EDMUND!" Peter yells.

"NOOOO!" i scream out. I kneel and scream out into the air as I watch him collapse to the ground. Everything, Everyone around me immediately died, I watched as rings of fire radiated from my body.

Killing everyone around me.

Everything goes quiet, but I know it doesn't. I get up wiping my tears and anger fills my eyes and soul. I climb down the rocky hill killing anyone that gets in my way. I look towards Peter and he was fighting his way over to Edmund as well.

By the time I was by them Peter and Mother were already fighting each other. It was sort of a disadvantage because Mother had two swords. Then he got knocked over.

I rip off his helmet "Edmund, Edmund, please don't leave me. Edmund, Edmund, No, Please No!!! You CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!" his eyes closed and tears started to spill from my dark blue eyes, darkening them more. I cup his face and lean my head against his chest. "I l-l-love you." Tears spilling out of my eyes more and more staining his tunic with tears.

I put a spell on the land around him and put an invisible force up around him. Standing up, I go help Peter attack mother. Her eyes land on me and she takes all the focus away from Peter and focuses on me. "Peter, you may want to back up." he nods.

"I have raised you well, gave you everything you needed and this is how you repay me?!? You treacherous snake, I WILL KILL YOU." Mother says raising her sword.

But I dodged her and slid my sword down flicking one of her swords away. Now I have two swords and she has one. She steps forward swiping her sword gashing my cheek, i kneel on one knee, catching my breath. I nod at Peter and he attacks mother but she was ready and tried to hit him on his side. 'Denali, calm yourself, its just a cut on your cheek.' I thought to myself. Peter was having a hard time trying to defend from mother. I stand back up using my swords and threw one at a Giant's eye causing him to fall back to the ground.

"This is our fight Mother." i spit at her. She makes her way over to a dead faun and grabs his sword now its Peter and I against Mother. Using her two swords in sync we dodged in sync. Up, Down, Jump, Dodge, Block, Jump. Then they stop. I follow their gaze as The Great and Almighty Aslan roars. Then I see all the frozen soldiers standing well, not so frozen anymore with Lu and Susan. I peer over to Mother about ready to stab Peter.

"NO!" i jump in front of him, mother stabbing me right on the stomach. Then she rips it out. I have a smirk on my lips as I collapse to the ground. I look to see Peter attacking Mother, but she trips him and puts her sword into his sleeve, keeping his arm to the ground. But right before she could swing Aslan jumps in front of her flinging her all the way across the ravine. Then i blacked out.

~
3rd person

"Tis Finished" Aslan says getting off the mound.

"Peter!" Lucy and Susan yell in unison. Peter turns around and hugs them. Susan pulls away and looks around, to Aslan, then back at Peter.

"Where's Edmund and Denali?" she says worried, raising her voice. Peter then peers over to Edmund and Susan and Lucy run over. Peter stays and picks up Denali from the ground who was unconscious and bleeding a lot.

They all gather around Edmund but couldn't get to him from Denali's spell. Then Peter sets Denali next to him. Edmund started gasping for air. Breaking the spell, from just being next to him, the siblings now kneeled my the two lovers.

Lucy bends over to Edmund and puts a drop of her cordial into his mouth. Before she could give some to Denali, Edmund sat up, almost making Lucy spill all of her healing tonic. Everyone wrapped their arms around him in joy and little did they know that one of their dear friends were slipping away from them. Blood staining the grass all around them now.

"When are you going to do as you're told?" Peter says smiling to Edmund, him smiling back, yet fading quickly realizing who was laying next to him.

"Denali? No. Is she?" he asked trailing off, looking at Peter.

Peter looks down. "It was her mother, she saved mine.. and yours. She put a spell around you so you wouldn't get stepped on, or killed more. Then she stepped in front of me so her mother stabbed her in the stomach instead of me." then he jumps. "LUCY!" he then motions to the dying girl next to him.

Edmund grabs the back of her head lifting it off the grassy ground. Lucy drips a drop into her open mouth.

Its been about 3 minutes, no movement at all. "Denali, listen to me, you can't die, at least not now. I want to bring you back home. You can't just, quite leave yet." Edmund says pulling her so their foreheads were touching.

"C'mon Ed, she probably already passed." Susan says.

"NO! I'm not leaving her." he raises his voice, tears threatening to come out of his eyes.

"Then bring her." Peter says. With ease Edmund lifts her up. He finds Ebony.

"Ebony? Is that you girl? Can I have a ride please?" Edmund says putting his hand out. Ebony obediently kneeling to let Edmund on her back. Woah she actually let me on her, she must've noticed Ali. Lucy, Susan, and Peter stay at the battle sight healing, unfreezing statues along with Aslan.

While Edmund makes his way some place else.