8

Me and Ebony were walking by Mother's chariot being dragged by two HUGE polar bears. Adonis, the General, was walking by Mother left side while I was on the right. She had a chain dress and Aslan's fur wrapped around her neck with a golden antler like crown. Then a griffin flies over us and makes a u-turn back to the direction it came from.

"He must be a messenger." I thought out loud. No one really notices but mother nods but doesn't at all intimidate her. 'Edmund, good luck. Stay safe and PLEASE don't kill yourself.' i yell to him through my thoughts.

I feel him smiling 'Same, to you my Beautiful Princess.'

'Goodness no.' i laugh under my breath so mother wouldn't notice.

Adonis climbs up a mound and sees the army. Then i climbed up the mound and I sigh as the first person I see on the mountain right in the middle is Edmund dressed in full armor.

In the front line I see Peter on a unicorn and Odeius by him both in full armor. The General roars and everyone moves forward and Mother now moves onto the mound. I look at the army we're against and I see all the hesitation and horror in all their expressions. I take a deep breath as everyone is in silence yet we're frozen to the spot.

Peter turns to Edmund and he nods. Then Peter looks at me and I nod having the slightest smirk plastered on my small lips. I look up at Ed and he smirks at me and wiggles his eyebrows. 'Sooo original' i think to Edmund sarcasticly. He rolls his eyes and smiles.

Peter unsheaths his sword and raises is it up. His whole army cheers and I smile at their courage. Then Mother had ro ruin it. "I'm not intrested in any prisoners. Kill Them All." she says to me in particular. I shudder but nod. Then OUR whole army cheers. As our army accelerates me and mother stay put.

Then Edmund unsheaths his sword. Made me the happiest person in the World, gave me more butterflies by the second. Then griffins started flying dropping rocks and killing men, but our archers shooting them by the second.

"FOR NARNIA, FOR ASLAN!!" Peter yells and they advance.

Inside me, I was never afraid to kill anyone, in my entire life. But today all the nervousness was coming back all the guilt. I was NEVER on the right side. My mother is a terrible and horrible person that I will defeat today, doesn't matter if she kills me, but we will defeat her.

The Narnians were fighting well I was right, our army is really sloppy. Peter just slayed, Adonis. He was honestly the only friend I had in mother's side everyone else was really mean to me.

Then finally me and Mother advanced also with the third wave of warriors. Even though the Narnians were fighting well they had lower numbers than ours so they were getting smaller and smaller. As me and Ebony were galloping through i just knocked the Narnians unconcious knowing where nerves were I never unsheathed my sword.

I look up to my surprise that a Phoenix was flying above us making a line of fire in between our army and the narnians, almost right through me and Ebony but being pulled to the opposite side by Odeius. But mother creates a hole right through the middle extinguishing it completely.

I look at Peter worried. "FALL BACK!" Peter yells. They all start falling back and that's when I unsheath my sword. I stayed behind slaying anyone trying to kill the front line.

As we were heading into the ravine Edmund signals the arrows and that kills some behind me. Then as me and Peter were galloping then an arrow from a dwarf and it hits his Unicorn. I jump off my horse as I see Odeius and a Rhinoceros heading towards the other army.

"NO!!" i hear Peter say.

"Peter, leave them. Get on Ebony! NOW!" i yell back at him.

We were watching as Odeius made it through half the army but as he was about to attack Mom he freezes him. I help Peter up and we run to Ebony. "Peter you ride, I'll attack from behind trying to get us. Ebony, baby, I'm right here don't capsize us." As i hand Peter the reins she gallops really fast.

As mother freezes or kills people, Peter stops Ebony and he jumps off. Everyone else has stopped and started fighting. I turn around to see Mother on our tail and then she stares Peter dead cold in the eyes.

"MOTHER!"

"YOU BETRAYED ME! I WILL KILL YOU!" As two griffins were flying above her she slayed one with her sword and froze one with her staff. Making it smash into soldiers, killing them.

"Edmund! There's too many! Get out of here!" Peter yells.

"He's right! Go find Susan and Lucy! Keep them safe!" i yell going over to him killing the Minotaur he was fighting.

As Edmund starts climbing the mountain he looks down to me and Peter who were fighting back to back. I smile at him then he looks at Mom. He starts climbing down. I fight my way through to go with him

'What the heck are you thinking?!' i think to him.
'You'll see. Come over here and back me up.'
"Give me a sec!" i yell out loud. Oops. Everyone around me stopped fighting and looked at me. I give them a nervous smile before i swing my sword above my head, arching my back backwards so I wouldn't get decapitated, slicing all of their necks off. Except for a dwarf who looked at me for not even a second and ran off. I smirk and run towards Edmund.

He was running towards mom.