3

As I was preparing to do hand to hand combat with a minotaur, i grab some bandages and wrap it around my knuckles. I step out with the minotaur cracking his neck and knuckles. I do the same. Then i laugh.

"I'll go easy on you, princess." He says mockingly. I just laugh even harder.

I take my stance. "Actually, Adonis is it? I'll go easy on you." I smirk.

He gets angry and makes the first move. Flinging his fist in my direction, i dodge it and grab his arm. Pulling his arm down i flip him over my head and he hit his head quite hard. "Were you going easy?" i pouted.

"Yea, help me up Denali. I will beat you this time." I chuckle and help him up.

We take our stance once again, this time i make the first move by sliding underneath him and twirl my legs around causing him to fall on his face once again. But standing up, he swings his hooves so i loose my balance. I fall in mud? "MUD? What the-" i stand back up and help Adonis up. We look around and the White snow is turning into a Green Forest.

I walk back inside and immediately go to my room to look at my crystal ball. Mom doesn't know i have these powers but I can see what people are doing through Narnia even in other worlds through this crystal ball.

"Show me Mother and Edmund" then the orb shows me mother and Edmund who are at an edge of a cliff leading to a waterfall. Then some wolves showed up, with a fox.

"You're majesty, we found the traitor." then they throw him right in front of Mom.

"Ah, nice of you to drop in. You were so helpful to my wolves last night. Perhaps you can help me now." she says sarcastically.

"Forgive me your majesty." he says bowing.

"Oh, don't waste my time with flattering." mom says getting madder.

"Not to seem rude, but I wasn't actually talking to you." OOOOOO BURN!! Oh dear I shouldn't be laughing but oh my gosh that was funny!!

He then looks at Edmund and everyone turns to him and he looks afraid and confused.

I stopped listening but i was still watching. She froze the fox and then she slaps Edmund. I stand up. "Think about which side you're on, Edmund. Are you on my side" she grabs his chin. "or their side?" facing him towards the fox. He looks torn and had teary eyes and that rips my heart. Wait why? What the heck is wrong with you? I turn off my ball and change into something casual.

I put on some leather pants and a sleeveless flowy shirt. I let my hair down and put on my riding boots I was gonna go give Ed and Mom a visit.

~

I jump onto Ebony and snap the reins. Mother has built a new camp, starting to get ready for the war. We were galloping through trees and bushes, I finally take it in and notice how much I have missed swimming and climbing trees.

Ebony slows down and I snap back to reality. I see Edmund tied to a tree. He was laying limp looking down. As i started to approach him, the same dwarf once again, started tormenting him. Out of earshot I couldn't hear what he was saying. But then he left.

I jump off Ebony and run as fast yet agilely as possible. I go behind where he sits and cover his mouth with my hand. "I'll have to kidnap you from you kidnapping. We'll be back in no time." He stops straining and relaxes realizing who it was. I cut off all the rope and then look up to face him.

"You'll be safe with me. As long as you don't make a lot of noise." I whisper in his ears. He shudders but nods.

He tries to stand up but falls right back down. So i put an arm on his waist and put on of his arms on my shoulders. He was lighter than I thought.

We make it to Ebony and I put him on top of her, then I jump on behind him. He leans against my chest and I wrap my arms around his waist to keep hold of the reigns.

My Ebony is such a smart horse that she knew when to trot slowly and then speed up once she knew we were a good distance away. "Ali?" Edmund says in a morning voice, which gives me butterflies. What The?!

"Yea?"

"Tell me about yourself." He says limply.

"Well what do you want to know?" Not bothering to look down at him.

"What's your story? Like, What do you like to do? What's your favorite stuff?" i can feel a slightest smile on his lips.

"Well as you already know I am the White Witch's daughter. I am half giant, half nymph, half witch. Got a lot of different things. I like to ride here on Ebony." I say rubbing her mane. "I like to shoot arrows and sword fight and sometimes hand on hand combat. But the most i like to do is torment people and bet on things i'm really good at so they can do something foolish." I laugh a little. "Yea." i mumble.

He sits up and grabs the reins from me. "I don't think that's a good ide-" then Ebony gets on her hind legs and capsized both of us. Edmund landing right over me, taking my breath away, literally.

I immediately feel dizzy and start trying to inhale more air but none would come in. "ED! GET OFF!!!" I scream as i feel the relief of the air inside my lungs. "She only lets me hold and ride her." I say raising my eyebrows.

I stand up and calmed her down. "A little more, girl. We're almost to our spot."

I jump back onto the saddle and help Edmund get on. "Well I'm sorry!" he says defensively.

"Calm yourself, goodness. You're acting like a emotional teenage girl." i laugh and he gives me a grumpy look.

"Lets just go." he says rolling his eyes which made me laugh even harder. "Her laugh is so cute." i hear him mumble barely for me to hear.

"What's that Edmund? You think my laugh is cute?"

"Did I, Did I say that out loud?" he says turning beet red. Goodness, no.

I just laugh harder as he scratches the back of his neck and laughs nervously. I turned back around and smirked. He kept mumbling to himself how stupid he was. He thinks out loud. That's cute. With that I flick the reins and to his surprise we gallop to full speed almost knocking him off the horse.

Well this is gonna be fun.