chapter -8

Jungkook- wrong move sweetheart u will have to pay for it *dark voice*

He wipe the blood from his lips and start walking calmly towards party hall where yn was running.
Yn enter the party hall and started finding her brother she spot her oppa at bar counter talking with someone she go towards her oppa and hold the hem of his suit and he turn to her.

Younjun- what happened bear ?

Yn- o-ppa can we go back home pls I-i am tired

Younjun- what happened baby did someone scold u why are you looking upset *worry*

Yn- No no oppa nobody scold me it just I am soo much sleepy

Younjun first felt weird listening yn's talks but then he think she might be bored bcz as it is business party and there is no friends of yn

Younjun- ok bear let's go but first we have to tell Mr.jeon about our leaving

Yn started trembling by just listening his name but she don't want her oppa to leave his job bcz he had do soo much struggle to get this job she have seen him doing work day and night without having food also so she nod her head at his oppa's statement.

As Jungkook was seeing the whole scene from far he can't listen to her talks but he can tell that she is asking her oppa to go home such a innocent sweetheart while thinking that he saw that Younjun was coming towards him and yn is clutching his hands

Younjun- sir we are leaving as yn is feeling tired

Jungkook was staring at yn as her gaze is low she didn't dare to look at his dark eyes bcz she very well know that he is angry by her act.

Jungkook- ok you can leave ( still staring at yn)

Younjun take a turn to go as they are going towards entrance yn can still feel a dark gaze on her she clutch her oppa hand more tightly and it didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

Jk pov-
As my sweetheart and her oppa was leaving the party I am still staring at yn's figure she is looking so cute and small but how she dare to bite and push the mafia king she really a deserves a punishment and as I am staring at her I think she can feel my gaze she clutch her oppa hands more tightly and he smirk at her act ohh so my lovely sweetheart really thinks that her oppa can save her from him such a Naive mind.

If Jungkook want he can take her with him infront of her oppa and infront of soo many people nobody can a lay a finger on him not her oppa also bcz he holds soo much power as he is a mafia king but he didn't do anything bcz he knew it can ruin his clean image
As they both left Jungkook also left the party and driving his car towards club.

At club-

Manager- ohh Mr.jeon welcome how can I help you?? ( bowing towards jungkook )

Jungkook- get some expensive wine to my room.

As it is Jungkook club only so he has his own vip room.
Jungkook go towards his vip room and sit on sofa like a king after few minutes a waitress come with expensive wine in a tray trembling due to fear as she is new and Manager told her about that he is a mafia and has extreme anger issues. She immediately put the wine on table and left.
Jungkook took the glass in his hand and started taking a sip of the wine and then he opens his phone and open his sweetheart photo and staring at her.

Jungkook- my sweetheart is like a scared kitten but can bite and scratch I love it but she deserves a punishment for pushing me ( dark voice)

Jungkook- enjoy your freedom sweetheart as much as you want until I catch you.

______________________________
To be continued

Words count-696✨️✨️
Pls Do vote and comment about the chapter

Next update will be soon until then bye bye cutie pies love you 💕 💖