chapter-13

As Jungkook was standing in front of John office he maintain his cold yet dark look on his face and started walking towards his office all the employees and workers are bowing to him in fear as they knew he hold so much power and hate when someone disrespect or disobey him after walking few seconds Jungkook came in front of John meeting room.
He goes inside after entering in the office he notice nobody was there he goes towards the main and big chair among all and sit on it placing his legs on table like a king after few seconds Mr.john came in the meeting room he enter in the room carefree as the meeting still have time to Start so he assume that nobody has come yet.

John pov-
As I came to my office I go towards my meeting room to give a last look to presentation bcz still there is a time in meeting just today if I play my act right then I can have the sign of that jeon and his partners and then I will get his half company in my hands and will give him fake weapons i smirk at my plan and made my way towards the meeting room.

A/n pov-
As Jungkook told his employee not to tell John that Jungkook has already come to office and if they do then the consequences will not be good and they very well knew it's true they were literally sweating when Jungkook was warning them and his dark stares on employees make it worse.

As John open the gate of his meeting room the room was dark as the light were closed so he assume nobody has come yet so he opens the light as the light opens shivers ran down to his spines by witnessing the front veiw Jungkook was sitting on the chair placing his legs on table his eyes were looking scary yet dark with a cold face staring at John

John- M-m-mr. Je.on yo-u are here this early. * shuttering *

Jungkook internally smirk at his scared reaction but maintain his cold look.

Jungkook- yes Mr.John is there any problem in coming early

John- n.no Mr.jeon it's o-ok *fake smile*

Jungkook- then let's start the presentation Mr.John *cold voice*

John- sure Mr.jeon but where are your o-other partners for meeting

Jungkook- no they won't come they have other important works to do only I will attend this meeting so u may continue

John was trying his best not to shutter infront of him and trying to be professional so that he will not doubt at him not knowing he already know the truth.
After listening that the other partners will not come for meeting he started sweating as now only he and Jungkook will only present in whole meeting and he have to take his sign also to proceed his plan.

John- o-ok Mr.jeon

With that he start the presentation while giving the presentation he can feel his intense stare on him like he was choking his soul by his stares he tries his best not to shutter in which he fails miserably and on the other hand Jungkook is trying his best not to kill him not so early bcz he wants to give him painfull death.
After few minutes presentation end John come a little closer to jungkook and Said

John- so Mr.jeon I th-ink now you can sign these documents for this deal.

John was so much desperate to take jungkook sign on that fake documents of deal.

Jungkook- why so early john *dark voice *
Jungkook stand up from his place and took two steps forward to John .

John- w-what do y-you mean by this Mr.jeon *shuttering due to fear*

Jungkook- do you think I am a fool that I will not understand that you are betraying me with that cheap. Russian. Mafia *gritting his teeth *

John- w-what are you s-saying M-mr.jeon it's n-not true

Jungkook- then why are u sweating tell me bastard. *shouting the last words*

Now John knew nobody can save him from this devil who is looking like he will kill him in any passing second he can't think wisely due to fear so he started running towards the door in hope of escaping him but his hope shattered when he feel strong pain in his left leg and he fall due to it yes Jungkook shoot him on his leg in a millisecond Jungkook come in front of him bending to his level

Jungkook- now u will see the hell for betraying me bastard bodyguards take this bastard to korea and tie him in my basement and give him good treatment until I come *smirk*

Bodyguards come and started to drag John with them he is shouting and begging him to leave but Jungkook completely ignore and go towards his car.
When Jungkook sit in his car a message pop out on his phone screen there was a photo by seeing it his eyes immediately darken he immediately call to one of the bodyguard of his.

Jungkook- ready the plane for tomorrow early morning we are leaving for korea *dark voice*

___________________________________________
                        To be continued 

So guys what do you think the photo is about which thing??

Hehe😁😁 next chapter is gonna be interesting

Words count-935✨️✨️
Do vote and comment about chapter and guys follow my account I am disappointed by you all😔😔🥲

Don't be a silent reader babies🤗🤗

Next update will be soon until then bye bye cutie pies love you 💕 💕💖