[his dominance]

Jungkook- see sweetheart because of your stubbornness you have to suffer but I will make u understand how to behave infront of me *dark voice*

After 30-40 min the car stops infront of jeon mansion as his mansion is little far away from the city so it takes time to reach.The area was little scary and the mansion also as it is in middle of forest.

Jungkook come out from the car taking yn in his arms in a bridal style and go towards his mansion all guards and maids bow to him they were little shock to see a girl in his hands because he never bought any girl in mansion.
After that Jungkook made his way towards his bedroom and lay yn on his king size bed and cover her with his blanket as it is little cold.

Jungkook's bedroom.

A/N pov-
After laying yn on bed he go towards his bathroom to calm his anger because till now he is angry on her stubbornness and her denials he wants to punish her very badly but he knew if he would do that she will be more scared of him so he is trying his best not to hurt her but sometimes his anger overcome him.
After sometime he come back to his bedroom After taking cold shower and wearing comfortable clothes.
He goes near yn and see that she is still in her school outfit which is looking so much uncomfortable so he go towards his wardrobe and take his black shirt bcz it should be enough for yn as she is soo small compare to him so he comes back to his bed and sit near her. He think for few seconds that he should change her clothes or not.

Jungkook- u are mine so I think there is nothing wrong if I change your clothes sweetheart and I don't want anyone to see your body *dark yet possessive voice*

After that he starts unbuttoning her shirt he is feeling himself hard just by seeing her half naked body he darkly chuckle seeing her cute undergarments little bunnies were made on her both of the undergarments she was looking like a hot and cute little creature in his eyes he made her wear his black shirt and it is looking so big on her tiny body.
He goes to the other side of the bed and lay beside her by caging her in his arms then he go towards her neck and started sniffing her neck like a hungry wolf.

Jungkook- fuck your scent is making me insanely addicted to you sweetheart *still sniffing her neck*

Jungkook- now you are mine and I will never let you go away from me * staring at her cute face*

After that he peck her lips and cheeks few times and fall asleep by caging her in his arms.

At morning-
Jungkook wakes up early and see beside him his sweetheart is still sleeping and she is pouting cutely while sleeping he peck her lips and go towards bathroom to do his morning routine as he have to go to office today as today is an important meeting so he can't leave it.
After doing his morning routine he comes infront of mirror that is beside his bed while fixing his tie.
After few seconds yn wake-up while yawning and rubbing her eyes cutely and Jungkook was silently staring at her from mirror After rubbing her eyes she see here and there to see where she is. she felt someone was staring at her she move her head to left side where Jungkook was standing while rolling his shirt sleeves he was looking hot yet scary her eyes immediately widen as she remembers yesterday incident he bought her with him forcefully and also shout on her a drop of tear left her eyes.

Jungkook- ohh so my sweetheart is wake-up after so much ti-

Before Jungkook can complete his words yn immediately stands up from his bed and runs towards the door she twisted the knob but her hope crushes when the door didn't open she started to bang the door.

Yn- o-open the d-oor I want to go to my o-oppa. *crying*

Jungkook sees her action and anger started to built inside him one more denial from her and now he will make her understand how to behave infront of him. He goes near her and pick her from backside she started struggling in his arms and started to throw her legs in air.

Yn- l-leave me pls leave me I wa-nt to go to my oppa.  *still crying*

Jungkook ignore her words as he is soo much angry on her he comes near bed and throw her body on bed as she bounce on bed he immediately hover on her.

___________________________________________
                       To be continued

Words count-844✨️✨️
Do vote and comment about chapter cubs

Next part will be uploaded little late until then bye bye cutie pies love you 💕 💖