chapter-21

"His cruel side"

"OK then I will call him tomorrow but you have to marry me"he uttered softly but yn's cute smile immediately vanish from her face by listening his words

"W-what a.are you s.saying" yn shuttered badly because of his fear

"Yes darling I will call your brother but you have to say him that you want
to marry me and you love me" He said coldly this time to make her understand.

But how can he forget his little sweetheart is a stubborn one.

Yn's pov-

Is this bad man is crazy how can I marry him he is old than me and also he has gun with him and how can he say that I will tell my brother that I love a monster like him who scares me.
No no I will never marry him he is soo bad.

"N.no I wi.ll n.never marry a m.monster like you" she said slowly and timidly but for him it is audible as she is sitting on his lap.

After listening her another rejection and her calling him monster makes his eyes darker then ever.

He pushes her on the sofa where they were sitting and hover on her.

"What did you just said I dare you to repeat it Damm it" He shout on her face with soo much anger.

Yn immediately close her eyes in fear and now she is afraid to utter a word also.

"Open your eyes yn and tell me what you said earlier" He said getting more angry on her.

She shook her head refusing to open her eyes and now he started losing his temper but after few seconds staring at her face a smirk form on his face.

"So my sweetheart want me kill her sweet brother hmm" He said making yn's eyes shot open to met his dark ones.

"W.what?"yn said fearfully staring at his dark eyes filled with anger.

"Yes doll what did you just say that u won't marry a monster like me then let me show you what monster is" He said making yn eyes widen.

Yn's pov-

I know he is not saying truth how can he kill someone just because I will not marry him no no he saying a lie he can't kill someone but he has gun also but I can't believe yes I know he is saying this only to scare me.

But Naive mind don't know that he had kill thousand of people from his hands.

"N.no you can't k.kill someone u a.are lying t.to scare me" she said making his smirk widen.

Jk's pov-

Ohh so my sweetheart thinks that I am lying to her so I think it's time to show her that what can I do. He stood up from her fragile body.

"Ok then let me show you what can I do" He said with a smirk making her more scared.

He grab her wrist roughly standing her up abruptly and the next moment he started walking out of the room making his way towards the basement little yn started struggling in his hold seeing the surrounding  getting darker.

"W.where are y.you t.taking me pls l.leave me" yn started to tremble as he open the gate of basement there is a man tied up having so many blood and bruises all over his body.

"To show you never disobey my words" He said darkly making her more tremble.

He gesture his bodyguards to come and hold yn so that he can torture his betrayer.

"Jack and leo come and hold her so that she can't escape without seeing this" Jungkook said making his bodyguards to run towards yn to follow their boss orders and after holding yn Jungkook grab a knife and started walking towards his pray with a devilish smirk on his face.

"N.no pls I.i am s.sorry pls don't do a.anything I.i will not d.disobey u a.again" she said while a big fat tear escape her eyes but the devil in front of her was unfazed by it and started walking towards his pray.

"No sweetheart this is your lesson of disobeying me and don't u dare to close your eyes and if u close ur eyes next will be your brother" He said and started moving his knife to his pray's thigh.

"N.no n.no pls i am sorry sir I will not betray u a.again pls leave me I h.have kids" john said but next moment a ear piercing scream heard from his mouth as Jungkook has stab knife to his thigh.

and on other side yn was crying mess seeing blood oozing out from his thigh she tried to close her eyes but then she remembers his threat. But Jungkook didn't stop he pull out the knife and stab it on his arm and started cutting his ring finger another scream is heard.

"N.no pls s.stop I.i w.will m.marry y.you" she said making his eyes snap at her and at next moment she faint due to fear.

___________________________________________

                       To be continued✨️✨️

      Do comment on the chapter and let
      Me know are u liking the story.

                I miss you a alot cutiepies

      Next update will be after 120 votes.

                      Saranghae!❤️❤️❤️