chapter-16

Jungkook- Mr.min leave the cabin I want to talk to miss.yn alone *cold*

Yn's pov-
I am studying in my class then after some time peon uncle came and tell me that principal sir is calling me for some study purpose so I go with peon uncle and when I reach to principal's office I greet them and there is someone who was sitting back facing me so I thought it must be principal's friend then I ask principal sir that why he call me then he said that school new owner wants to talk to her "Mr.jeon" after listening the name it's sounds so much familiar than that chair guy turn his chair towards me and it's that bad man Mr.jeon oppas boss I remember I started trembling a little I immediately lower my gaze bcz he was staring at me like he will eat me anytime after that he tell principal to leave the office.

Principal started to leave the office now yn is soo much scared as she thought he come to punish her for her act she started trembling more as principal was close to the gate and just then Jungkook said.

Jungkook- and don't forget to lock it from outside.

A/n pov-
Yn's eyes widened that why he want to lock her with him will he leave her alone in this room or will he beat her. *naive mind*After that principal leave the office and a click sound come from the gate indicate that it is locked. Jungkook sees his sweetheart is soo much scared of him but he likes it bcz his anger is so much dangerous for his little darling that she has to be scared of him.

Jungkook- sweetheart come here.

He try to said it calmly bcz he don't want to scare her more but he fails in it as his anger was rising remembering that photos.

Yn immediately shook her head and started taking back steps towards door in hope it would open and she can run away from him.
That's it Jungkook eyes started darken by seeing her act, by seeing her denial to come close to him but he still closes his eyes to calm his anger.

Jungkook- sweetheart don't make me angry and fucking.come.here.

He said it darkly and shouting at his last words while gritting his teeth.
Yn flinch at his shout and tears gathered in her eyes but she don't want to go near him as she also sees the gun on table and his oppa tell her that it is used to kill people it is a bad thing she is soo much scared of him but after listening his shout she don't want to make him more angry so she started taking small baby steps towards him by seeing her action Jungkook calm a bit bcz he knew his sweetheart is stubborn but also submissve which he likes.
After few seconds she stops few inches away from him which he didn't like.

Jungkook- come more close to me.

Yn takes few more steps towards him  trying to control her tears by seeing it he loses his mind and pull her towards him by her hand she landed on his lap her eyes widened. Jungkook go towards her neck and sniff her like a psycho he is lost in her scent she smell like roses and like a  baby she is. He fucking likes her scent it's soo soothing his anger calm down a little but then he hear some crying sound that was definitely from his little sweetheart he comes to his senses and sees his sweetheart was crying like a baby so he raise his hand to wipe her tears but when she saw his hand was coming towards her face she immediately closes her eyes as he is a mafia he understood that she thinks he will hit her he scoff at her thoughts bcz he will never hit her even if he was soo much angry also. He slowly wipes her tears and ask her.

Jungkook- sweetheart why are you crying I didn't do anything yet.

Yn slowly opens her eyes and immediately lower her gaze by seeing his dark gaze on her.

Yn- I-i am s-or-ry  * shuttering due to fear*

Jungkook- for what??

Yn- f-for p-ushing and b-biting you. *still crying*

Jungkook holds tighten around her tiny waist he wants to punish her for that and he will surely do that but first he wants to know that what eunwoo and her relation is.

Jungkook- we will see that later first tell me who is eunwoo *dark voice*

___________________________________________
                    To be continued

Words count-806✨️✨️

Do vote and comment about chapter cubs🤗🤗

Next update will be soon until then bye bye cutie pies 💕💕💖