chapter-15

At morning-

Jungkook and other members has arrived to korea as Jungkook was Hella angry that with whom his sweetheart was talking and sitting In the car and too while smiling so he makes a cunning plan to make his sweetheart understand with whom she belongs.

Jungkook pov-
I arrived to korea early in the morning just to make my sweetheart understand that with whom she belong and to give her a small punishment for her mistakes as she is sensitive so I have to be careful with her I will try my best to control my anger and listen to her explanation.
So first I arrived to my mansion to take shower and get ready for my plan.

After few minutes Jungkook come to his room after taking bath in his bathrobe and pick up his phone and call to his namjoon hyung.

At call-

Jungkook- hyung did you do the work I told you to do??

Namjoon- yes Jungkook it's done but why did you buy yn's whole school?? *Confused*

Jungkook- To show her to whom she belongs *dark*

Now namjoon know that yn had did some mistake that's why Jungkook is so much angry sometimes he is also afraid from Jungkook's anger bcz he knew he can't able to control his anger if someone do any mistake but now he is afraid for yn bcz she is so fragile and small to bear his anger.

Namjoon- Jungkook be careful with her  she is soo fragile and small for bearing your anger *worried*

Jungkook- hmm I will try hyung

With that he hung up the call-

With that he started getting ready today he wear black outfit he is looking hot but  his dark aura was giving chills in room he is trying to calm his anger only for his sweetheart.

After getting ready he go towards his car and tell his driver to make it's way to yn's school
After few minutes he arrived to yn's school and then he make his way towards principal's office the corridors were empty as classes was going on. After some seconds he reach to principal's office and enter without knocking as it his school only so it doesn't matter to him.

Principal immediately stand up from his seat and bow to him as he knew he is the new owner of school and also his boss and he have read many articles of jungkook being the richest and business tycoon of korea and he is famous for his anger issues and some people say that he is also in some mafia stuff so in short he is afraid from Jungkook

Principal- go-od morning Mr.jeon come have a seat

Jungkook just Hmmm in response and sit on the seat like a king he is

Jungkook- you can also sit Mr.min *cold voice*

Principal also sit immediately as he don't want to make him angry.

Principal- Mr.jeon how may I help you??
Do you want to drink coffee or tea??

Jungkook- no I don't want anything you  just have to call miss. Lee yn here in your office I want to talk to her right now.

Principal- b-but Mr.jeon classes were going on how can I cal-

Jungkook- just do as I say if you don't want to make me angry *dark voice*

Jungkook place his fully loaded gun on principal's desk now principal gulp hardly after seeing the gun now he was sure he is a mafia with whom he don't want to mess.

Principal- o-ok Mr.je-on I will call her right now

He take his phone with shivering hands and call to his peon after few seconds peon come in office and principal tell him to call yn from her class for some study work.

After few minutes yn come to principal office she can't able to see Jungkook as his back was facing Her so she think he can be principal's friend.

Yn- good morning sir did you call me?? *soft baby like tone*

Principal- yes yn our new school owner Mr. Jeon wants to talk with you.

With that Jungkook turn his chair towards yn. Yn was taken aback by his words her hands started trembling when she saw Jungkook sitting in front of her gazing her with his dark eyes and leg crossed. She think that he come to punish her for pushing and biting him.

Jungkook pov-
when I show my gun principal hands started shaking he immediately call his peon and tell him to call yn from her class after few minutes i hear a soft baby voice saying good morning he understands that his sweetheart has come he can smell a low sweet fragrance  when she enter in the cabin after that I turn my chair towards her to see her reaction after seeing me our eyes met her doe eyes immediately widened seeing me she started trembling a little. I fucking like it when someone fears from me but my sweetheart is looking soo adorable even if she is scared also but then I remember I have to tell her whom she belong to. After that I tell principal to leave the cabin while still staring at my sweetheart who is looking like a scared kitten.

Jungkook- Mr.min leave the cabin I want to talk miss yn alone. *cold voice*

___________________________________________
                     To be continued

Words count-925✨️✨️
Pls Do vote and comment about chapter u guys don't do vote just read and goo I am sad from you.😢

Next chapter is gonna be interesting be ready cubs😘😘

Next update will be soon until then bye bye cutie pies 💕💕💜