chapter-11

All the bts members were in the plane right now and they all were doing their work on laptop but suddenly yoongi saw something on his laptop his eyes become dark as he caught something unexpected he then decided to tell it to jungkook.

Yoongi- jungkook I have received some secret information from my sources and secret agents in America

Jungkook- what is it hyung??

Yoongi- I think that bastard John was lying from us to take huge part in our company but I am not sure about it

Jungkook eyes immediately darken as he don't like if someone lie from him or betray him he fucking hate it soo much

Jungkook- and what was that lie hyung?

Yoongi- I think he is working for that fucking Russian mafia and cunningly dealing with us to snatch our company with the help of that Russian mafia and also do human trafficking

Jungkook- if I find out it is true then I will show him hell that he will regret on his existence * dark voice *

Though jungkook is a mafia he do very illegal things but he never do human trafficking it's against his rules and he fucking hate it if someone disobey his rule and if someone lies or betray him he can become a cruel merciless devil and torture him/her till death and if someone listen to his torturs shiver ran down their spines.

After few hours they land to America and go to their hotel they have booked.

At yn house-

As you know Younjun and yn were not at their home in morning time so Jay secretly come to yn house and put cameras in her room in an hiding manner so that nobody can see it and he didn't put cameras in bathroom as Jungkook say no cameras in bathroom because he respects her privacy.

Now it's night time yn was doing her homework sitting on her bed there were so many plushies and also little coco was sitting beside her she was facing problems in maths sum though she is a bright child in studies but facing little problem in maths she makes a pout while looking at question not knowing someone was secretly staring at her from cameras and that was none other than jeon jungkook.

At hotel-
Jungkook room

Jk pov-
After taking a shower I received a notification from Jay that he has fixed cameras in my sweetheart's room and nobody suspects him and yn has safely arrived to her home and there was a pic of my sweetheart in her school uniform she was looking freaking cute her doe eyes which hold innocence,her  fluffy cheeks, small nose , her soft pink lips and her cute small figure makes me go crazy for her I am obbssesed with her I want to keep her with me forever and I will definitely do that.
Then I remember to watch her from my laptop that is also connected to her room cameras.

Jungkook- let's see what my sweetheart is doing.

Jk pov-
With that I opens my laptop and see my sweetheart was sitting on bed and doing her homework and there were so many soft toys beside her and her dog was also sitting beside her she was looking so small on bed after few seconds she pouts seeing her notebook when she pout I badly wanted to kiss her lips and fuck her senselessly but I can't do it not now. After few seconds she giggle and close her notebook and she say something to her dog and kiss him and went to bathroom.

Yn's house-

Yn- coco see I can't do this question it is sho much difficult now what I will do *pouting*

She thinks while caressing coco and a idea pops in her small head

Yn- yeah tomorrow I will go school early and ask from Lisa unnie before maths period and teacher will not scold me *giggle*

Yn- ok coco you go now good night I will also take bath and sleep ( while kissing coco)

With that yn go to bathroom and take shower and comes out of bathroom while wrapping a pink towel around her small figure that was resting till her mid thighs she change it into her comfy nightwear not knowing jungkook was seeing her with his dark eyes staring at her figure.

Yn's nightwear

Yn's nightwear

Jungkook pov-
After few seconds my eyes darken she come back from bathroom while wrapping a pink towel around her small figure and she was looking so hot and cute at the same time she change her dress into a cute night wear I can feel myself harden just by seeing her I don't know what will happen when she will be infront of me after that she sleep I also close my laptop.

Jungkook lean his head back on headboard he then tilt his head and smirk

Jungkook- just one day more sweetheart than you will be in my arms.

            _______________________________
                         To be continued

Words count-868✨️✨️
Do vote and comment about chapter and do follow my account 🔪🤗

Next update will be soon until then bye bye cutie pies love you 💕 💖