chapter-12

Jungkook- just one more day sweetheart then u will be in my arms.*smirks*

He was feeling so much hard just by remembering yn in that small towel her milky legs was visible and her small figure was not helping much he is feeling soo much needy right now so he decided to take a warm shower to relax his muscles.

Jungkook- see sweetheart because of you I am feeling so much needy just one day more than u will be in my arms

After that he goes for shower after few minutes he came back to his room wearing black t-shirt with sweatpants he came in front of mirror he is looking freaking hot and handsome in messy hairs but he has a dark aura suddenly a message pop out on his phone screen The message is from yoongi that the information he received from his secret agents is 100% true after seeing the message his jaw clenches and his eyes become dark he hardly punch the wall in front of him.

Jungkook- Betray. Betray. Betray I fucking hate it now this bastard John will see the hell now I will let him know who the fuck is this jeon jungkook how he dares to betray the mafia king*dark yet scary voice*

After that Jungkook go to balcony and started smoking to calm his anger

At morning-

Jungkook is dressing up for his meeting he wore a complete black outfit his eyes were dark he was looking Hella angry because today there is a meeting with that John who has betray him

Jk pov-
Today I have meeting with that bastard John Today I will show him who is real jeon jungkook Today he will see the devil who he provoke by himself after thinking about him i remember my sweetheart so I open my laptop to see what she is doing I sit on the bed and see that my sweetheart is still sleeping she was curling her body like a fluff ball she is looking so cute and soft I just wanna hold her in my arms my anger always calm when I see her but not to forget that my baby also deserves punishment first for pushing me and second for making me insanely obbssesed with her.

After few seconds her oppa come and started waking her up probably for her school.

Yn pov-
As I am sleeping peacefully cuddling with my favorite plushie I feel someone is waking me up and I lazily open my half eyes and see it's oppa. I don't wanna go to school today I feeling sleepy so I again close my eyes.

Younjun- yn baby wake-up you have to go to school

Yn- oppaaa~ I don't wanna go to school today *sleepy yet cute voice*

Younjun- no bear it's bad habit to take holiday without any reason and today your maths homework will also check so wake-up

Yn suddenly remembers that today she have to go school early to solve her maths sums so that teacher will not scold her so she slowly wake-up by rubbing her eyes like baby and yawning also.

Yn- ok oppa I am going * still sleepy voice *

Younjun- that's like my baby so now dress up and come downstairs for breakfast *ruffling her hairs lovingly*

Jk pov-
My sweetheart wake-up after lots of attempt of Younjun after few seconds she wakes up rubbing her eyes and yawning like a small baby.

Jungkook- such a cute baby belongs to me soon I will make u mine sweetheart *darkly chuckle*

A/n pov-
After that he dial Jin's hyung's number after few rings he pick up the call and about Mr. John everyone knows about his truth now.

At call-

Jungkook- hello hyung

Jin- yes Jungkook are u ready to meet that John

Jungkook- yes hyung about that bastard John only I will pay him a visit alone and you all go for that business meet

Jin- are u sure Jungkook

Jungkook- yes hyung I will show him with whom he mess up *dark voice*

Jin- ok Jungkook as you wish so we are going to that business meet

Jungkook outfit-

After that Jungkook hung up the call He then left the hotel for meeting. As he is a mafia king he hold so much power even he is not in his country then also he has so much power people trembles in fear just by his underworld name jjk and by his one death glare shiver ran down their spines and he dares to mess up with him and also lying him about human trafficking and knowing that he hate lairs and betrayers he then also have nerves to betray him.

Right now he is sitting in car in front of that John office

Jungkook- be ready for consequences for betraying me u motherfucker *scary voice*

                  __________________________
                         To be continued

Words count-858✨️✨️
Do vote and comment about chapter (pls don't be a silent reader)

And pls follow my account 😘😘🔪

Next update will be soon until then bye bye cutie pies love you  💖