[His cage]

Jungkook ignore her words as he is soo much angry on her he comes near his bed and throw her body on bed as she bounce on bed he immediately hover on her and started kissing her aggressively pouring his all anger in the kiss yn was crying and struggling to free her she starts hitting him with her small fist but it was nothing in comparison of Jungkook's strength after some seconds he goes towards her neck and started sucking it harshly.

Yn- l-leave me pl-s l-leave me *crying*

Jungkook ignore his words bcz he was Hella angry this time he will make sure to make her understand that she belongs to him but in these things he forgot that he is hurting her yn was continuesly crying bcz it is hurting her soft skin bcz he is sucking her neck so harshly.

Yn- p-pls le-ave me it's *hiccup *h-urting *still crying*

Jungkook listen her painfull voice and lifts his face upwards he sees her face she was crying like a baby her whole face was red even her nose also. he immediately regretted on his actions and he slowly caress her cheeks while wiping her tears.

Jungkook- if you again try to deny or cut my words the consequences will be worse do you understand *dark voice*

Yn didn't responded and kept on crying Jungkook became angry on her reaction.

Jungkook- DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND *shout*

Yn flinch at his shout and immediately nodded at his words.

Jungkook- words sweetheart words

Yn- I-i will n-not

Jungkook- what you will not??

Yn- I-i will not t-try to d-deny or cut your wo-rds

Jungkook smirk at her submissve behavior bcz he knew his sweetheart is stubborn like a baby but also a scared kitten.

Jungkook- ok then I am leaving for my office and if you try to escape the consequences will be not good *dark voice*

Yn- o-ok

Jungkook- take bath in my bathroom and wear anything from my wardrobe

Yn nod at his words Jungkook smile and peck her lips and exit his room after taking his coat and lock his room door so that yn can't able to escape.

A/n pov-
And on the other side Younjun was so much worried for yn he ask from everyone in the school nobody knows about her bcz jungkook has given money to school principal and school gaurd so school gaurd said that yn leave the school on time after that Younjun go to police station bit police say no to take his case bcz it's not been 24hours she is missing Younjun also ask her every friend  but nobody knows about her.

Younjun- baby bear where are you see I am soo much worried for u ?? *crying*

After few seconds his phone rang and it's from Jungkook.

On call-
Jungkook- Mr.younjun be in my office in 30 minutes today is an important meeting *cold voice*

Younjun- b-but s-sir toda-

Jungkook- mr.Younjun I don't have time for these stupid talks just come in my office in 30min

Younjun- o-ok sir

With that Jungkook cut the call and on other side yn has taken bath in Jungkook's bathroom and wear his hoodie that was coming till her thighs as she is so small she is soo much upset as she is missing her oppa so much she sit on bed and started crying.

Yn-why this b-bad man take me with him I want to go back to my oppa *crying *

After some minutes one middle aged maid come to room holding a tray of food.

Maid- ma'am pls have your breakfast.

Yn- n-no I don't want to eat I want to go back my h-home

Maid- pls ma'am have it or sir will be angry on you and us

Yn- no no I will not eat first let me goo to my home

Maid leave the room after locking itagain but she is scared bcz she is well aware of Jungkook's anger issues but she can't force her to eat.
After some hours Jungkook arrive to mansion as he ends the meeting early to see his sweetheart. Jungkook enter in the mansion and ask the Maid.

Jungkook- did yn eat the food?? *cold voice*

___________________________________________
                     To be continued

Words count-770✨️✨️
Do vote and comment about chapter cubs.🤗🤗

Sorry for late update as I am little busy and I think next update will also be late
Until then bye bye cutie pies 💕💕.