[her stubbornness]

Jungkook- we will see that later first tell me who is eunwoo *dark voice*

Yn gets confused that why he is asking about his eunwoo oppa and why he sounds so much angry.

Yn- h-huh?

Jungkook- I said who is cha eunwoo to you *while gritting his teeth*

Yn- h-he is my f-friend

Jungkook- break your friendship with him bcz you are mine *angry voice*

Yn's pov-
Why this bad man wants me to break my friendship with eunwoo oppa he is very good he help me in studies I will not break my friendship with him.

Yn become little angry but she is also  scared bcz jungkook has gun with him.

Yn- no I w-will n-not *low voice*

Jungkook is trying his best not to burst on her but her stubbornness making him so much angry that he can't able to control himself. His grip more tightens around her tiny waist.

Jungkook- DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND AT ONCE WHEN I TELL YOU TO BREAK  YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH HIM YOU  HAVE TO LISTEN ME *shout*

Yn flinch hardly when he shout her tears again started coming and she is feeling pain in her waist as he is holding her so much tightly now yn is soo much scared of him she want to run away from him and hug her oppa tightly but she don't know that her one denial has awoken the devil inside Jungkook which he was holding from so long now there is no chance he would leave her.

Yn- l-leave me i-its *hiccup* hur-ting.

Jungkook- no never I will leave you sweetheart and from now on u will be living with me.

Yn became more scared she started to wriggle in his arms but her mere strength is nothing in front of him it just making Jungkook more angry on her.

Yn- n-no no leave me pls I want to go back to my oppa I don't want to live with u *still trying to free her*

Jungkook is getting irritated by her denials if she continues it he might do something bad to her so he take out a injection and inject her in her neck.

Yn feels a sting pain in her neck.

Yn- aah p-pls l-leave me le-ave me * crying like a baby who wants to go back to her mom*

But after struggling for few seconds she loose her consciousness after that Jungkook pick her in bridal style.

Jungkook- u are mine only mine *while looking at yn*

After that Jungkook leave the principal office in corridor where principal was standing few inches away he go towards principal with yn in his arms and warn him.

Jungkook- if you open your mouth to anyone to what happened today then my all  bullets of my gun will be in your head Did you understand *dark voice*

Principal immediately nodded his head to his words as he is soo much afraid of him.

Jungkook- words

Principal- y-yes Mr.j-jeon I will not tell to anyone

A/n pov-
Jungkook didn't said anything and go towards his car while holding yn in his arms and about students no one seen him taking yn as all classes were going on and about her bag his bodyguards have already taken it so there is no chance anyone can know about her and today her Lisa unnie was also not present. After few seconds he sat in his car while placing yn on his lap securely after that he tell his driver to leave for mansion.

Jungkook- drive the car towards mansion and don't u dare to look back .

Driver gulp and nodded and starts to drive the car and there was another car behind them of his bodyguards bcz he have lots of enemies who wants to kill him so he don't want yn's life in danger.
After few minutes he sees towards yn's face which was looking like a baby who is crying for hours and then sleep he caressed her cheeks while wiping the dry tears from her face.

Jungkook- see sweetheart because of your stubbornness you have to suffer but I will make you understand how to behave infront of me*dark voice*

___________________________________________
                        To be continued

Do vote and comment about chapter cubs✨️✨️

Next update will be soon until then bye bye cutie pies 💕💕💖