is it love?

Jungkook- did yn eat the food?? *cold voice*

Maid- n-no s-sir yn ma'am didn't had her f-food

Jungkook- and why she didn't had it *dark voice *

Maid- s-she tell she wants to g-go to her ho-me

Anger took over Jungkook he closes his eyes to calm his anger but rage took over him because if she didn't eat her food she might get sick and he don't want her to get ill. He makes his way towards his room.

Jk pov-
Today I come to My mansion early as I want to meet my sweetheart so I end the meeting early. I bought chocolates and roses for my sweetheart bcz she likes these things and also she is sad today. She is missing her oppa so much but I think after few days she will adjust with me or I will make her understand she is so much stubborn like a kid but she get scared immediately and I like her submissve behavior she looks too cute when she is scared.
I asked my maids did my sweetheart eat the food but she said yn didn't eat her food and wants to go back her home after listening that my anger took over me I made my way towards my room how dare she to disobey my words. I open the door of my room as I open the door yn immediately stand up from the bed I see her till head to toe she was wearing my hoodie she is looking so much small and cute in it I started to go towards her.

As yn saw him coming towards her she started to take back steps bcz his dark eyes was sending shivers down her spines her legs starting trembling but he didn't stop he is continuously taking his steps towards her and she is also taking her steps after few more steps her back hit the wall he take advantage of it and cage yn in between of him and wall now she can't able to escape from him she immediately look down not able to match her eyes with his dark eyes.

Jungkook- why didn't you eat the food *dark voice*

Yn- i-i

Jungkook hardly punch on wall beside yn's head she badly flinch and immediately closes her eyes she is feeling scared of him he was looking so much angry.

Jungkook- don't you understand at once I don't like when someone disobeys me *angry voice*

Yn- i-i am s-sorry

After seeing him this much angry she can't get enough courage to ask him that she wants to go to her home he is literally covering her whole figure between him and wall.
He slowly pull out his gun from his waist yn didn't notice him pulling out the gun.
He slowly caress the gun tip on yn's cheeks she flinch a little when a cold metal touch her skin she slowly looks at gun and her eyes immediately took fear then she looks at jungkook who deeply staring at her tears started coming from her eyes as she thought he will kill her for her mistake.

Yn- i-i am s-sorry I wi-ll not do it a-again

A wicked smirk comes on Jungkook face seeing her that much scared just by seeing his gun he wonder what will be her reaction when she got to know how many people he has kill with this gun.

Jungkook- so will you disobey my words again sweetheart

Yn immediately shook her head at his words Jungkook put his gun on yn's chin and lift her face up with the help of gun directly staring in her doe teary eyes her nose was little red due to crying she was looking Hella cute.

Jungkook- words sweetheart

Yn- n-no I-i will not dis-obey y-you

Jungkook- maids bring the food in my room right now *shout *

He was still staring at yn deeply and she was looking down now as he put his gun down from her face after few seconds Maid come and place the food on the table Jungkook go towards the couch and sit on it while spreading his legs still staring at yn's small figure who is still sticking to wall while looking down.

Jungkook- sweetheart come here to me *soft tone*

She don't want to make him more angry so she started taking small steps towards him after few steps she is in front of him he pull her towards his lap and made her sit on his lap she didn't struggle this time as she is so much scared of him  this time so she sit silently. Jungkook felt happy as she didn't struggle this time he hug her from behind and started to sniff her neck she was smelling like him as she use his shower gel during bath she was smelling like roses and sandalwood it feels so anti-toxicating to him he feels relaxed by smelling it he then take the food plate from the table and place it in front of yn.

Jungkook- eat the food sweetheart or u will get sick

Yn slowly took the chopsticks in her hands and started to take small bites from the plate. Jungkook smile at her submissve behavior she was looking cute while eating she was eating silently but after few seconds she looks back at him Jungkook also get confused.

Jungkook- what happened baby why are you not eating

Yn look down and slowly mumble something.

Yn- d-did you e-at the f-food

Jungkook heart skip the beat never in his life someone care for him except his huangs it is the first time he feel something different in his stone like heart.

Jungkook- u eat I will eat it later

Yn slowly nod and started to eat again. Jungkook think something and ask her.

Jungkook- do you want to meet your oppa sweetheart.

Yn immediately look at him and give him a cute smile and nod her head.

Jungkook- ok then I will call him tomorrow.

___________________________________________
                       To be continued

Words count-1072✨️✨️
Do vote and comment about the chapter cubs.

And guys I think I can't able to update the next chapter soon as my exams are coming😢but I will try my best to update it till then love you 💕💕💖