43

Thank you so much for 400 followers!

As promised here's a new update :)

*** Vaishnavi ***

 "So, let's talk consequences, shall we?" he said as he walked inside the bath chambers.

"I am good husband," he said stepping forward as I stepped back, "So, I give you three options." "One," he said lifting his index finger, "I imprison you in my arms." "Two," he said lifting the middle finger, "I forbid you from visiting the library and force you to spend time with me the entire day." "Three," he said lifting the ring finger, "I challenge you for a battle." 

"What's your pick?" he asked looking at me.

(what would your choice be and why?)

"Four," I said lifting his thumb, "You be a good king and go back to ruling the kingdom."

"Five," Adi said lifting his little finger, "I throw you in the water because you refused the three options that I so generously offered."

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.

Adi would never, right....

"Of course, I am" he said taking a step forwad.

"I just finished a bath."

"I don't care," he took another step.

"My clothes are going to get wet."

"Half of these shelves are filled with your clothes," he said taking another step forward.

"My hair is...." I got interrupted as I accidentally reached the edge of the bath tub and was about to fall down but Adi pulled me into his embrace saving me from the fall.

"I knew it," I whispered to myself with my head still close to his chest, "You would never..."

"My sweet innocent wife," Adi interrupted, "I only wanted to make sure the water is not too cold."

"It is..." I said pulling myself away, "It is very cold."

Adi lightly dipped his toe in the water and then looked at me.

"Liar!" he said and pushed me by my shoulder throwing me into the water.

"I thought you were joking!" I yelled completely taken aback by this unexpected gesture.

"A king always keeps his promise," Adi said extending his hands in a grand gesture.

"Oh no snake," I said looking towards one corner.

"Where?" Adi said turning back and I took this opportunity to hold his hand and drag him into the water.

"What the hell?" now it was Adi's turn to get surprised.

"A Queen always takes her revenge," I commented.

"Is it?" Adi said and cornered me to one end of the bath tub, making sure we are as close as we could possibly be without touching each other. He then gently traced his fingers across my cheek, down my neck and then to the back of my neck before pulling me into an unexpected deep kiss.

"Take revenge," he said as he finished kissing.

"What?" I asked.

"So those were just words, huh?" he teased suggestively.

"No they were not," I said and initiated a kiss for the very first time....as an act of revenge....love...

*** Nanda ***