56

Celebrating 330K+ views and being ranked in top 10 India 🥳

Thank you so much for your love and affection!!!

This is a dream come true and I could never thank you all enough!!!

Now I see a real possibility of reaching my goal of 1k followers and 500k views by 2024 :)

Let's hope for the best!!!

Here is a happy update from me now ❤️

I saw all your comments, dm's, and messages just give me some time and I'll reply :)))

Also for all those who've officially made kanda the bipolar king, Adi is here to prove you wrong lol

Now comment more and let's reach the target :)))

Also...I don't know if I should say this or not say this...but there is a intimate scene coming up....nothing too detailed.....they don't even get undressed and it's pretty harmless but also...idk...someone help me assess lol....if you don't want to read that you can skip to Kanda's part. I can provide a summary in the next chapter :)

*** Vaishnavi ***

"You haven't answered?" he reminded, his intimidating gaze still on me and the words of the general came to my mind.

'There is only one thing I am afraid of, your highness, and that is facing the king after committing or trying to commit a legal offence. You are not just an incharge, you are also the Queen and he is the one who trained you. He is going to be harsher. So let me know if you ever make a mistake'

I should've.....

"Darling, I won't ask again," Adi warned after placing a small kiss on my cheek making me wonder if I did make a wise decision by not approaching the general.

I am so confused!

I looked at Adi once again and his intimidating eyes met with mine.

Right! Answer!

"Adi...she is..." I hesitated, "she is a good women..."

"And you?" Adi asked casually reaching out for a knife from his sleeve pocket, "Are you a good women...."

"I...." I said as my eyes followed his hand as it pulled out the knife, "....don't...know..."

"Don't know?" Adi smiled in amusement, "Vaishu you have the most beautiful soul. You are a wonderful person."

"I am?" I asked surprised. He sounded so genuine.

"Yes," he nodded as the knife made it's way past me. 

Out of curiosity, my eyes followed his hand but his other hand suddenly pulled me into his embrace, forcing me to look at me.

"Make it easier for yourself, love," he warned, "eyes on me!"

I didn't dare disobey.

"Yet," he continued, "You would have approved the false leave if I didn't hold you accountable, wouldn't you?" he asked.

"Maybe..." I replied.

"That was a yes or no question," he calmly added.

"Yes," I answered. 

"And what does that conclude," Adi continued as I felt the cold knife below the back of my neck reaching out for the drawstring of my blouse.

"Adi...the Queen's cabinet will tease...." I tried to reach back and Adi pressed the flat surface of the knife on my back, the cold feeling of the metal on my skin and the cold look on his eyes almost challenging me to dare and reach back.