CHAPTER THREE: THE SEARCH

I just checked in today and saw I have like thirty something reads and even though it isn't much to some people, it really is to me so thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart.

I literally cried while my sister just rolled her eyes. I think I'm just about ranting right now so imma just leave you to read.

Axel's POV

I was about to head up the stairs when I saw Alyssa rush into her room.

I was about to go check on her when I caught a scent of strawberry and turned around eye searching who the scent was from, knowing it was my mate.

I finally spotted her and it was Gianna, one of ally's best friends.

She looked so beautiful with her brown hair packed in a tight ponytail.

I just realized how pretty she was with her black eyes that glowed in the light, pink lips which she painted with clear lip gloss make it glisten, and the way her light brown skin shone was out of this world.

She wore a black off shoulder floor length dress with lace sleeves and gold freckles on the dress.

It also had a thigh high slit with glistening pearls on the v-neckline which showed only a bit of her cleavage which made my wolf growl in anger at the thought of other males looking at her and her neck was adorned with a chain which had her name written with diamonds as the pendant.

I could take an eternity and would still be wondering if the moon goddess gave me one of her angels as a mate.

Her fingers all had rings on them and her wrist was graced with the same pair of diamonds as a bracelet.

I looked at her ears to see the chain, bracelet and earrings were a set. She wore a pair of black combat heels.

She stood out among all the ladies who wore such slutty make up and revealing dresses looking as if they came to the party just to show off their assets.

I approached her immediately I stop drooling. I checked myself in a mirror to see if I looked presentable enough.

After I was satisfied with how I looked, I walked up to her and it seemed like she also recognized that her mate was around her.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned around and her eyes grew wide as she saw her best friend's brother was her mate.

"Mate" she whispered as I reached out and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Yes Vanna, I'm your mate" I whispered back as I felt myself feel renewed with a new sense of peace knowing I was with my mate.

I thought about how my siblings would feel knowing we would have found our mates since we just twenty.

I know it's late and wolves are supposed to find their mates when they turn eighteen but I don't know why that didn't happen to us.

I talked with Gianna for a while, just getting to know about each other when I felt a sharp pain pass through the link I and Lyssa shared.

I excused myself and headed to her room when I saw Luke come out from her room and he looked stressed.

"What's wrong with Alyssa?" I asked while waiting for him to answer.

He looked like he was contemplating whether telling me or not.

"She's having cramps and requested for some frozen yoghurt and I was about going to the kitchen to get some" he said while rubbing the nape of his neck nervously.

He looked like he felt awkward talking about this with me while I'm sure Lyssa was dealing with shitty pains.

I nodded and let him go.