CHAPTER TWELVE: I'M KARA NEVAN, BITCH!

NOTE: The person up there is Stella Hale, one of Alyssa's best friend...

Alyssa's POV

Dinner went well. At least Axel and Angelo didn't glare at Damon that much. Dad didn't let me sit close to him so I guess he was still wary and untrusting. It wasn't as awkward as I'd expected it to be. Waking up this morning, I felt refreshed but then remembered something. I promised Rosella I'd shop for her school supplies with her.

I brushed my teeth and took a bath. Under thirty minutes, I was done with my bath. I wore my favorite black sweater with a white pleat skirt, black tights and black boots. I rushed down the stairs and prepared myself a quick breakfast consisting of toast and coffee.

 I rushed down the stairs and prepared myself a quick breakfast consisting of toast and coffee

"You need to eat more chica" Aunt Sienna said as she walked into the kitchen. I'm sure she'd nag me over this as always. "I'm fine Aunt, no need for you to worry" I waved her off to continue drinking my coffee. I could feel my skin crawling from the way she was looking at me.

"I swear, this will suffice" I added noticing the glare she was giving me. I love her, no cap but she's like those aunts from your dad's side who always make it their sole purpose to butt into your life, still I'd never trade her for anything. She stopped it for a while and I was pleased but it seems Luke and I's previous antics brought it back.

"Okay. What do you want me to have?" I asked dropping my hot cup on the counter to stare at her the same way she did with me. "I'll be making breakfast for you myself" She immediately let out one of her heart-stopping smiles and I couldn't help but smile back. No wonder Uncle Dean fell for her.

She isn't Italian like most of us but a Mexican. My parents stumbled upon her when they first came to New Jersey. She was running from a group of bar owners who kept her as a bar dancer. The owner of the bar had apparently discovered her blood had healing abilities and planned to kill her so as to make money selling it.

She had no idea of the mate bond or even werewolves existing which terrified her a bit but spending more time in the then newly established pack, built her trust for our species and led to her accepting the mate bond between her and Uncle Dean. I don't blame her for always wanting to protect her loved ones even if she was just human since she never had a family of her own.

I was awoken from my thoughts by the sound of giggles and laughs. I looked up to see Aunt Sienna snuggled in Uncle Dean's arms. "Get a room or something, that's gross" I shouted as I glared at the both of them who remained oblivious to my words. "Uncle" I whined, turning my face to another side in order not to see them.

"Ally, I've told you to just call me Dean" He groaned, pecking Aunt on her cheek. I can't take all this show of love and affection because I'm pretty sure the next thing I'd be seeing would be caresses and other stuff. I shivered at the thought of that happening right here in the kitchen and almost threw up. I suddenly lost my appetite for any food at all and rushed out of there.