CHAPTER FIVE: SHOCKS

Alyssa's POV

We had been on the road for about two hours now and had made three pit stops; one for snacks, the other for toilet break and the last for a whole lot of coffee and chocolate.

"You know we could have just gone somewhere closer huh?" Luke tried once again to convince me but I wasn't listening to that jackass try to wash my brain with his shampoo words.

"Gawd, I said no, don't you get it?" I groaned smacking him at the back of his head.

"Nope" He replied popping the 'p' waving off my smack like it was nothing meanwhile I'm sure it hurt like a bitch.

I was once told my smacks and slaps had the power of changing lives.

Hehehehe...

"Well if you don't get it, forget about it" I sassed him.

"Oh you didn't just sass me young lady" He gasped put his hand on his chest in mock shock.

"Stop talking as if you're the oldest wolf on earth and besides, you're only a few months older than me so fuck off" I said back to him wondering why I haven't gotten sick yet being with this lunatic in a car for over like five hours or so.

"You know you can't live without me because you love me" He gushed using one hand to pinch my cheek while still driving for fuck's sake.

"Focus on the wheel before you send me to my early grave you douche" I grunted connecting my phone to his car speaker before playing "Kill Bill" by SZA.

I might kill my ex

Not the best idea

His new girlfriend next, how'd I get here?

I might killed my ex

I still love him though

Rather be in jail than alone.

I just felt so connected to this song at this point in my life.

"Are you tryna oppress me with your singing right now?" He frowned a bit.

Luke hated it when I sang as I was way better than him who sounded more or less like a dying frog.

"Not at all. What made you think that?" I smirked faking an accusation look.

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that you decided to play one of my favorite songs and also blast it through my speakers as you sang along to it hitting the all so perfect note" He said letting go of the wheel for a second to air quote his statement.

"I swear Luke Aurelio Rossi, if you let go of that wheel one more time and we oh I don't know get into an accident and end up getting hospitalized, I'mma beat you up right there on the hospital bed waiting for the doctors and nurses to come charging into the room rushing in with pills and injections and shouting they have a deranged patient in ward six trying to kill the person she almost died with and I promise before they drag me off, I would have done so many unforgettable things that you would not think of staying close to the opposite sex" I said all that in one breath that even I myself was shocked I could talk that long.

"Wow" That was all he said before looking forward.

"You really do know how to make a guy scared" He gulped releasing a nervous chuckle.

"I almost peed myself" He added visibly shaking.

"That just the lightest I can give" I smirked.

"People should be afraid of you" He said looking at me through the corner of his left eye.