CHAPTER SEVEN: MEETING HIM AGAIN

PS: The person up there is Sylvia

Alyssa's POV

We both called each other at the same time. It felt as if time stopped and it was only the two of us present.

Mate, mate, mate

Brittany bounced around happily, forgetting the fact that this guy right here rejected us.

He rejected us, Brit and I accepted it

Oh

She sobered up and I felt bad.

"Who is he?" Luke whispered into my ear.

"Mate" was the only thing I could say.

He immediately got it and his relaxed and nonchalant attitude contorted into one of anger and fury.

"You bastard" He gritted his teeth about to launch at him when I held him back.

"Let me go. This asshole needs someone who's gonna treat whatever's messed up in that shithole he calls a brain!" I flinched at the cuss words he used. He never used them unless he was really angry.

"Relio, look at me" I held his face in my palms, turning it towards me.

"It's okay"

"But he-"

"Shh" I hushed him before he could get another word out.

I noticed he was calm now and I removed my hands down from his face, turning towards Damon who was glaring at Luke as if he'd rip out his throat if he was given the chance to. His eye color flickered between red and gray which meant that his wolf was at the verge of surfacing.

"How have you been Alyssa?"

I scoffed wondering what gave him the audacity to ask how I've been when he down right rejected me without thinking twice. I made to reply when Luke spoke up.

"She's been doing perfectly fine without the stupid fool who rejected her without a fucking good reason"

I guess Luke was still pretty angry because with the way cusses were flying out, it won't take long before I'd have to separate two angry werewolves.

"I am an alpha wolf and I demand you give me the respect I deserve" Damon growled authoritatively taking a step towards Luke.

"I'm also an alpha but you never gave respect not to talk of even respecting me as a lady" I retorted back, stepping in-front of Luke in an effort to defend him.

"Ally, you don't need to stand up for me" He said before pulling me back by my shoulder. I looked at Damon and saw the hurt look that made a permanent residence on his face and I couldn't help but feel happy that it wasn't only me who was hurt.

"I don't wanna talk or fight with you, all I want is to talk with my mate who-"

"YOU REJECTED HER!" Luke shouted out cutting Damon off.

"I know but I regret it and that's why I'm want to make it up to her" He pleaded ignoring the fact that Luke just shouted and cut him off at the same time. I could see the desperation in his eyes.

"How do you intend on doing that?" I asked not knowing how to feel about this whole situation especially the girl beside him clutching him like her life would end if she let go.

"Treating you to some lunch?" He stated questioningly with an eyebrow raised.

I was about to respond when Luke whispered into my ear.