𝟎𝟏𝟕. (Not so) Sweet Dreams

‧͙⁺˚* MILES・༓☾

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ 11.43 P.M.⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

I'm just sitting on the couch with Clara, watching Gossip Girls, since that girl always knows a way to convince me. I swear, she can place me some kind of spell that makes me basically drop at my knees if she asks for something.

As usual, my arm is draped over the couch, behind Clara. I'm trying not to focus on her, but, she looks awfully good. Better than ever. She's not wearing any makeup, her favorite gym shorts and my hoodie. Fuck, she looks good in my clothes. I sigh deeply, still staring at Clara who was — apparently— oblivious to it. My mind suddenly reminds me of the times I had sex with her, giving me flashbacks of how breathtaking she looked riding me, yelling my name.

How is it she always looks this fine.. Again, I sigh. This time, because I can feel a bulge forming in my boxers, which was overly visible in my grey sweats. I want to take my mind off Clara— Off the filthy memories I have of her, but I can't. An overwhelming sense of need washes over me, as Clara turns her head to face me and cocks her eyebrows at me.

"Something wrong? Why are you looking at me so intensely?" She questions, slightly tilting her head to the left.

Is she just acting dumb, or is she really that fucking blind? Nah, she likes to play games with me. She's just pretending. I think to myself, trying to come up with something to say or do, which normally comes naturally. I always have some flirty ass comeback or action I can throw at her, but my brain's fucking foggy.

I start to smirk at Clara, and move my arm so it's draped over her shoulders, "Mami, don't look at me like that." As I say this, Clara brushes some hair over her shoulder while maintaining eye contact with me, and, goddamn. No wonder she's a model.

"Like what?" She enhances the 'fuck me' eyes she's giving me, and moves slightly closer so her thigh is fully touching mine. I can feel the bulge growing, but I pretend not to know. Clara lets her eyes glide over my body, but her pupils stop moving as soon as they reach my crotch. She saw it. But, to my surprise, she starts smirking, "You like me so much, huh, Miles?"

While my grin grows bigger, she starts to crawl on top of my lap, one leg on each side of me. Never imagined her doing this sober. Clara slides her hands over my arms, until one was on my shoulder and one was on my nape. I don't move a single muscle, thoroughly enjoying the way this was going — obviously —. "You look so fine from this angle." I tell her, leaning back against the couch.

Fuck, I wanna kiss her so bad. I don't even wanna fuck her. I just wanna hold her, kiss her, and— Nah, Nevermind. Now I wanna fuck her. But not in a fuck way. I wanna.. Have sex with her, but not in the one-night stand kinda way. I look Clara up and down, and caress her cheek with my hand, so I could pull her closer for a kiss.

It's a passionate one. I can feel the softness of her lips, and I can taste her cherry lip balm. I love how she's always been wearing the same one. As I slightly smile against Clara's lips, she does the same, and I can feel her curls touching my face. To my disappointment, she pulls away. But, then, she starts to take her shirt off, and signals for me to do the same. I oblige within a second, without even thinking about it. As I said, this girl puts me under a spell.

As soon as my shirt's been thrown aside, Clara connects our lips again, and immediately slips her tongue inside my mouth. I swear to god, she can make me come right now. I slide one hand onto Clara's waist, and one into her hair so she can't escape, and I'm not allowing her. Her skin is so soft, it's almost like a pillow.