𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃: 𝒬𝓊𝒾𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽

Author's Note:
Hi! So sorry this took a whole week to write & post, I've just been so busy!

Also-
Happy Halloween!!
xx <33

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

It was a crisp and cold Saturday morning. The warm, vibrant colors of October had finally died out and turned the world to a brown and barren November. Rosalie stared at the enchanted ceiling in the Great Hall. It was dark and cloudy, the wind was brisk, and it was destined to start raining any minute. She wondered how there was supposed to be a quidditch match in these conditions, but apparently rain or shine, sleet or snow, the games were always on. Except for when that pureblood got hurt during the spring season a couple years back.

The Great Hall had so much energetic aura. Madam Kagawa sat at the professor table with a huge smile on her face, constantly talking about the matchup between Gryffindor and Slytherin today. Apparently, there's been a huge rivalry between the two houses for centuries, and they were making it known this morning. There was constant yelling and taunting across the dining hall. It was rather annoying really, and Rosalie thought a silly game couldn't be this serious.

"Are you excited for your first quidditch match, Rose?" Lacy interrupted her deep in thought.

"I will be if it doesn't rain. I would hate to get caught in a storm," she replied as she sipped her tea.

"My bets on Slytherin because, when we play them, I'd love to beat that Reyes off her broom," Heather added.

"Heather, what the hell did Imelda do to you?" Lacy asked flabbergasted.

"Exist," she shrugged.

"Merlin's beard," Lacy sighed.

"Anyway! Yes, I'm very excited!" Rose exclaimed, trying to steer the conversation.

"The moments over," Lacy waved her off.

"You're right," Rose replied, taking another sip of her tea.

Rosalie half-listened to Lacy and Heather's small talk as she finished her drink. She kept daydreaming about the other night in the dungeons. A night that made her happy, but she somewhat regretted it. Sebastian was in a relationship, and most actions of his were extremely intimate and flirty. She hated the idea of being the 'other woman' and she knows how hurt Nellie would be if she found out. Even though they never did anything out of the way or something that would be considered cheating, Rosalie still felt a heavy knot in her stomach that made her feel guilty. Rosalie was finally grounded when she heard owls hooting through the Great Hall. She looked up to see a small, squared letter fluttering down. She quickly grabbed it halfway in the air and seen who it was addressed to.

"Me?" she asked shocked and loud enough to grab Heather and Lacy's attention.

"Who's it from?" Lacy asked scooting closer to her on the wooden bench.

Rosalie flipped the letter over to see nothing written on the backside, "I'm not sure."

As she went to untie the string wrapped poorly around the parchment, Natty suddenly and abruptly slams The Daily Prophet down beside Rose.

"My friend, I think you want to read this," she smirked.

Rosalie raised an eyebrow and scooted the newspaper closer to read. She scanned through the article to reveal the best news she's gotten in a long while.

Rosalie's jaw dropped open and she looked up at Natty with tears forming in her eyes.

"Is this real?"