𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃: 𝐸𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑜 𝒫𝒶𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓂

Author's Note:
Header by @Tribalchick101 on deviantart.com!

~ * * ˏˋ ˎˊ * * ~

Two weeks had passed. Recovering from the haunting memories all over again took a toll on Rosalie, but each day, she learned how to deal with it again.

Her lessons with Professor Hecat were dulling out. Rosalie's mental state wasn't the best, and it was hard to focus on happy memories to cast a corporeal patronus. The only thing she looked forward to at her lessons was spending time with Sebastian, but he wasn't enjoying the lessons either. He was just as distracted as she was.

Rosalie sat outside the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom in floor. She was nibbling at the apple she grabbed from her common room. She wasn't very hungry for supper, so she decided to wait for Professor Hecat and study instead. It was still taking time for her appetite to fully return, but in the mean time, she was still trying to eat.

Rosalie was studying the Whomping Willow trees from her Herbology textbook when she saw a familiar, messy brown-haired Slytherin emerge from the staircase.

"You're here early," Rosalie said as she looked up at him through her eyelashes.

"Well, someone didn't make it to dinner and I got worried," he smiled as he sat down across from her. "But, I see you're eating. So my worries were for nothing," he chuckled.

Rosalie smiled cheekily and stretched out her right leg, tapping him with her foot, "You worry about me too much, Sallow," she teased.

Sebastian's cheeks flushed, "Just know if I didn't care about you, then I wouldn't worry so much."

"I appreciate it, Seb," she smiled.

Sebastian leaned across the floor and grabbed the Herbology textbook Rosalie had sat in her lap.

"What are you reading? Whomping Willows?"

"Yeah, they're very dangerous. I mean, it's alive. It has a mind of its own."

"I don't think I'd want to come into contact with one of those," Sebastian chuckled then handed the book back to Rose.

"I think you'll be okay, they're very rare," she paused for a moment. "Actually, knowing you, you'd definitely be the person to find one," she laughed.

"Well, I have been itching for some mischief lately," he smirked.

"Absolutely not!" Rose laughed like a hyena. "I was almost expelled from your last marvelous idea!"

"But you wasn't!"

The Defense Against the Dark Arts Tower echoed with contagious and loud laughter from Rosalie and Sebastian. A moment later, Professor Hecat carefully opened her classroom door.

"Seems like you two are having too much fun out here," she softly smiled.

Their laughters quickly quieted, "Sorry, Professor," Rose replied embarrassedly.

"Never apologize for your happiness," she paused, "You two can start your lesson early since you're already here, but you don't have to."

Sebastian looked at Rosalie for confirmation before replying, "We can start the lesson, Professor."

Professor Hecat's face lit up. She loved how ambitious Sebastian and Rosalie were, that's why they were her top two students in Hogwarts.

"Well, shall we get started?"

Sebastian stood to his feet before helping Rosalie up and collecting her belongings. They shuffled into the classroom and made their way to the front.

The door shut and it echoed through the nearly empty classroom.