1. Meet Eshana Shekhawat

Click. Click. Click.

Only where the sound could be heard, as the black bottoms made contact with the cold floor of the building - A beautiful woman exited the elevator and made an appearance out into the main sector of the building that she owns.

" Good morning, Ms Shekhawat"

Everyone present there, stopped working and greeted her not daring to look at her in fear of her early morning mood. Although they are afraid of her always but this days she is really stressed out and most of time is in bad mood.

Another girl who is following her, looked scared and tensed. Making everyone understand that something bad has happened.

As the two girls enter a beautiful and elegant cabin.

The scared girl finally built up little bit of courage to speak up.

" Mam the Kapoors are not anymore interested in doing any business with us." she didn't dare to make any eye contact with the beautiful yet dangerous lady sitting cross-legged in that conformable chair.

" Kanisha, did you asked the reason behind their decision? " the woman asked in a sharp voice, sending shiver all over the poor girls body.

Kanisha Sharma, a 23 years young girl working as a personal assistant of Eshana Shekhawat for a year now. She took, care of her both of her personal and office works. Although most of the office works are done by Eshana 's secretary, still her work is more difficult as she has to stay with her boss most of the day. She had gained the trust of her boss , but still the angry Eshana makes her feel uncomfortable and scared which sometimes makes her feel like hidding way from her boss eyes.

Eshana Shekhawat, CEO of Shekhawat Industries, with the cunning, intelligent and brilliant mind. An Aspiring businesswoman , with her quest for perfection, made her the number one businesswoman in the country, taking her company to the second position in the business world.  Her company is the reflection of her unyielding determination. She is called as "DEVIL QUEEN" by her employees because of her personality, rudeness and cold exterior.

People envy, respect and also admire her. Often in this male-dominated world of business, Eshana broke all those stereotypes and proving their mettle by running the most successful business empire of her own . She stood as a beacon of hope and an inspiration for countless individuals.

In all these, one of the many things she doesn't takes, is rejection and the news of kapoor rejecting the deal with her didn't sit well with her.

Eshana took a glass and started to fill it.

" Why are standing like a status, I don't have plenty of time, answer me dammit." she said raising her voice.

" Ma'am , they said that , now when Mr Chaitanya Shekhawat, your grandfather is no more, they-- - - they doesn't have any hope that a woman can handle the business, they thinks that you are in this position just because of your grandfather was your backbone, and they doesn't want to risk signing the deal with you now . " Kanisha said.

Kanisha flinch in fear as her boss put the empty glass harshly on the desk.

Eshana closed eyes and took a deep breath.

" Inform Karan to go to Kapoor Co. Tomorrow and talk with them face to face and solve this issue. " She said messaging her forehead.

Kanisha was shocked that her madam didn't take any cruel actions against a company like kapoor, but she was happy that atleast, she is giving a chance to the company and handling the issues calmly.

" Ok ma'am, I will inform karan, should I bring you your coffee"

"yes, make it strong"

" sure ma'am" saying so Kanisha quickly left to prepare the coffee.

The Shekhawat were one of the best company in the country, they are related to most types of the businesses, although Eshana loves everything of her works, but her main work is on the fashion branch, where she worked herself , and whenever she get some new design in her mind, she makes it, and thought this increases her workload and stress out her more, still because of the hard work and never- giving up personality, made her achieve the place in the business world. But you managed so much work pressure, she keeps trustworthy and best employees to handle the rest of her businesses, although she herself keeps a good records on them, to avoid any mistakes, also in this cunning world people should not trust anyone fully .

Eshana opened her laptop and begin to work on some new projects which was in mind. They are Opening another luxuries new hotel in Singapore next month. Therefore she is checking the interior designs and other related details, which have been mailed to her .

There was a faint knock on one of the doors,

"Come in," she responded without looking at the door.

Kanisha entered with the hot black coffee and keep it on the desk.

Eshana still typing on her laptop, picked up the cup of coffee with another hand and put it up to her lips.

She looked at her watch, " Send Mr Roy to my cabin " 

" But ma'am he's on a leave for today, as he had some personal work"

She let out another deep sigh before taking a sip of coffee.

"He is my secretary, how can he take leave without even informing me. All my work schedules and files are managed by him. Now what? I need to know about my meeting schedules also I need the files for the meeting with the foreign invaders." She said in anger, already she is so much stress out because of some dumb businessmen, doubting on hercapabilities due to her Grandfather's death and now this man is giving her hard time.

" Ma'am, Mr. Roy has already gave me the files yesterday, and he also gave me your schedule plan for today. I will just go put them in the meeting room and will inform you about your today's meetings"

Eshana signed in relief and nodded.

After Kanisha left she continued working.

The buzzer of the intercom alerted her, she pressed the button. "Ma'am your meeting is from 11:30 am ."

"okay ," she said and pressed the button again. She looked at her watch and saw 15 minutes still left for the meeting to begin.

Eshana sighed and stood up. She walked towards the glass window and looked down at the people bustling here and there, a normal daily situation in Mumbai , people are busy but still somewhat normal. And it somehow reminded her of the things she can never have. The normal things.

She rolled her eyes and walked towards the meeting room.

____

So first chapter is here. Do vote and comment down below, tell how's the chapter and what do you feel about Eshana.