6. She Hates Her

Author's pov,

After the dinner, they were about to leave, when someone bumped into Eshana, as she look up at the person, her expression changes, the good mood she had is gone, she felt anger and contempt , anyone can guess by seeing her express that how much she hates standing the person in front of her.

Once the person who was everything to her, whom she used to love so much, the person who broke her heart and made her hate the word Love.

Is non other than....... Aadhya Singh Raghuvanshi the only princess of Raghuvanshi clan and the Princess of Rajasthan. Her one and only rival and enemy.

Aadhya stood in front of her in all her glory, she is surely epitome of a goddess just like her name. She is a great princess and friend, well that was what she was for Eshana years ago , she is two years elder than her, still they used to be her good friend once, but now seeing her standing in front of her with the same happiness and glow, make Eshana feel sick, after destroying her whole life, she is having a peaceful life like nothing happened. No one can understand how evil Aadhya is by seeing her polite, kind and caring behaviour. Well of course she is a Royal and a Royal family may look elegant and perfect to the world, but they have the most dirtiest secrets behind the closed door. They can do anything for power, money and prestige.

Something flash in Aadhya's eyes and but Eshana didn't notice it.

" shan...." Aadhya tried to speak but Eshana stopped her in her cold voice.

" Don't you dare to call me that Miss Raghuvanshi, it's Miss Shekhawat for you. Only the people closed to me or dear to me , is allowed to call me with nicknames."

" Listen Eshana.... " Aadhya tried to say in a polite manner in her sweet voice , but again Eshana cut her off in between.

" See I am on a date, and you have already destroyed my mood, it will be better, if you let us leave, I don't want to regret doing something. "

Eshana completed and took hold of Armaan's hand and passed by Aadhya side and came outside the restaurant.

Walking little far from it, she didn't realised that she was still holding Armaan's hand. Armaan was walking with her quietly, grazing at her time to time.

" Are you OK Esh-Eshana?" Armaan asked her little hesitantly.

" Hmm, I was but she destroyed it, like always she does." Eshana replied looking at the sky.

Armaan was confused by her reply but he didn't asked her not wanting to interfere in her personal matter.

" But the Raghuvanshi 's are the number one in the business world, the most powerful and richest in the country, I think it's better not to behave rudely with them" Armaan suggested.

" I know you want good for my company, but the past that I have with their daughter is not good, and I can't behave nicely with her. They may be the best in business and the richest and powerful, but I am not afraid of them. I have given my life and dreams to my company and it is very dear to me and one day I will reach the goal I desire to achieve. Of course they are really good in business and it inspires me in working harder, but I hate her and that will never change. "

Armaan nodded understanding , that's when they reached towards her car and she noticed their joint hands. For some reasons she felt that she is not alone anymore and has someone beside her.

She looked at him and a vein popping wildly on his neck caught her eyes. Inviting her. Driving her crazy. Just as she started to lean towards his neck, without realising she felt herself being aroused, the way he was looking tonight is different and she like this different Armaan , in all this Unpleasant encounter with her rival she totally forgot that they were here for their date, which actually returned out to be quite good and in the blink of an eye, she kisses on his Adam apple, making him freeze and shocked.