8. Marriage

It's 20k views 😍❤️... I can't believe... Thank you so much for the love and support 😊🤗

~~~

A week later.

Day before the marriage, 11pm.

Armaan was working in his apartment in his laptop. He had a stoic look on his face, making it hard to read him, while Aadavan was in the balcony talking with someone in his phone, he here for 3 more weeks, soon he had to go back, because he some important meeting to handle, which he can't do from here, he is staying with his Bestfriend, as Armaan told me not to stay in some hotel .

Armaan pov.

I was having coffee and working on few important things this is my second cup of coffee . When a sudden message came in my phone.

Message -

"Arrived in court tomorrow at sharp 10:00 am. "

I read the message after picking up phone from side table. It was from her, she is informing me about the contract marriage, we are having tomorrow . Yes we are getting married tomorrow. My life is really unpredictable, I don't even know what future holds for me and I already in a big mess and now again I am in crazy situation just because of a beautiful yet dangerous tigress in life .

I never thought of getting married like this , seriously I was shocked when she asked me to marry her, actually order or you can say blackmailed me, then she told me that it's a contract marriage. And the contract's conditions made me wanting to laugh seriously she is so straight forward about both about marriage and ummm... Sex, ok it's not like the first time someone wants me but I don't give a damn to those, I am not into hookup, also I don't have so much time for fun and some useless nightstand but about Eshana .... ma'am, everything is different , Eshana Shekhawat is called as the "*DEVIL QUEEN" by the office staffs . People are scared to even talk to her. It's suits her though . She is a gorgeous CEO and the most beautiful woman I met who is full of passion, but she isn't only beautiful and gorgeous she is intelligent, arrogant, cold-hearted and unforgivable too. She is most popular and hardworking woman known in the business world in Asia .

Girls envy as well as wants to be like her , she is an inspiration to women out there, guys want to be with her, also afraid of her . But she is truthful , honest and Hardworking . Actually she is rich, pretty, smart, talented, basically.. Perfect .

Every man in town is all over her, but she is least interested about it . She and her family are the richest people in town. Well second most richest in the Asia after the Raghuvanshi's, her rival in business, I have seen her pure hatred for them especially for Aadhya Singh Raghuvanshi .

She thinks that I don't know why she wants to marry me but she is unaware that I know that she is marrying me to get the property of her grandfather. Thanks to Aadavan, but I won't say her though or else she will ask me how I know and I like my privacy .

Ohh, I forgot to reply her and the devil queen is, would definitely cut my head and will hang it outside court tomorrow thinking I am ignoring her .

Reply -

" Sure ma'am, I will be on time."

Fuck I have lots of works to do and I have to complete them within tonight. I guess I need one more cup of coffee.

I saw Aadavan coming inside the room, so I told him to make another coffee for me and continued my work.

~~~

Morning 9 am,

Eshana pov,

I am getting married today, I still remember my conservation with Armaan, about how should we get married.