14. The Saree

Eshana's pov,

"Wear something. I will come back later !" He murmured.

He was about to move back but I stepped a little more closer and hold his hand and pulled him closer making our chest almost touch . His breath felt on my neck making goosebumps arise on my skin, I shivered, the coldness of the room and the warmnes of his body , giving a tingling sensation in my whole body . I stood up on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck, as he tightened his hold on my waist.

" I need your help " I said.

" In what?" he asked.

" In wearing this saree." I replied.

" You don't know how to wear a saree? But you wore it on our wedding day. "

I stepped away from him and scoffed at him and crossing my hands under my chest answered " No I don't know, I had no one to teach me, my mother doesn't care . Aavanya helped me that day, even during our school and college farewell, she helped me. Today she couldn't come here because of some work, and she got to know about it last minute so I didn't get the time to arrange something. Now can you please help me. "

His gaze followed my action and he was now staring shamelessly at my cleavage which was now prominent because I am standing in front of him only with my blouse and petticoat on . I quickly uncrossed my hands and loudly cleared my throat to move his attention on my face. I don't mind him enjoying the view, but we don't have much time for the party. Also for some reason, when he looks at me that way, I feel a kaleidoscope of butterflies in my stomach.

He looked embarrassed of being caught red handed checking me out . His ears turned pink and was now looking anywhere but me.

"Umm.. I'll try, I don't know how to drape a saree either , I need to see a video to learn. " he finally said still looking embarrassed.

He looked cute, while being embarrassed and shy like this.

I nodded and he took out his phone to search a tutorial video, wait he has to see a video.... I don't want him to see it because the girl in it will also in her blouse and petticoat, as she will be draping the saree around and I know it's so silly of me to get jealous for such simple things, but I can't stop myself!

I too started collecting the saree which fell near my feet and started draping my saree again, but it felt I am doing wrong again. When suddenly he hold my hands and stopping me. I felt butterflies when he tucked on the saree which was inside my underskirt to remove it . He assured me with a beautiful smile on his lips which made me took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and tried so hard not to moan. I gulped as soon as his hand brushed against the bare skin of my belly when he started to pull the Saree out from underskirt.

Then he tugged the end of the saree inside my petticoat and twirled it around me a few times...his face was so close to mine.

Pleasurable sparks cruised across my skin at our closeness.

Please keep on touching me... I want to scream this, but I don't want him to think that I'm desperate than already he does . Yes I feel this desperation for the first time after he came my life I accept it ! My mind was getting blurred due to the proximity of us and without much thought, I moved close to him .

I licked my lips to make it wet, gulped down my saliva to wet my dry throat . His touch is making me to feel several different things which I never felt with anyone. Not that I let anyone come this close to me. The feeling is just so different and unknown but it still felt comfortable and beautiful .

I am staring at him, while he was turn me while tucking the Saree as he repeated the method till the right hand side of my waist. I faced him, he again checked the instructions in his phone and while he grabbed the another end of my saree and moved it behind my back then brought it in front and put pallu on my shoulder while making sure that it reached little below till the back of my knee. He look so focused. He pleat the lower part, making pleats about 5-7 inches wide on the remaining length of the saree side, facing to the left, and asked me to tug it inside my petticoat. I hold the pleats together and tuck them into the petticoat slightly to the left of my navel. Then he got on his knees and adjusting the pleats in saree evenly and neatly with his hands, to evenly spread and create a smooth appearance in the front with tight saree draping . He stood up and I moved my gaze up at his face as now he is standing tall infront of me .