15. The Reception Party

A/N - I am not well, I had been food poisoning few days ago, I am still recovering. Still I wrote this chapter for you guys, hope you will like it. If you want a quick update then may be if this chapter gets 100+ comments and 400+ votes I will upload the next chapter soon.

~~~~

Author pov,

Half of the evening went, as Eshana and Armaan greeted the guest, welcome them and talk with them.

Everyone congratulated them, in which most of them are jealous of the couple or Eshana's name and success in business. Some were where treating the celebration as if it's a business party. And few actually happy for the couple.

Aadavan mostly following Aavanya like a lost puppy , sometimes making conversations with her or with the people she is talking with , and sometimes glaring at any male who is looking at her direction more than 10 seconds.

Eshana's parents to arrived at the venue mingling with the rich high class families and also chatting with their relatives. Mostly enjoying the privilege of their daughter's wealth, although when they are not at all happy with the marriage, or freaking care of their daughter's happiness.

Time skip.

In the stage there was an announcement for couple dance where Armaan and Eshana were asked to join.

Armaan gently held her hands and took her to dance floor. They took the stage gracefully.

Eshana pov,

The host's request for a dance together, which left us with no choice but to take the stage. Armaan held my hand in his. As we walked onto the spotlight, the cheers and hoots from our friends and guests echoed in our ears. My heart raced, and I couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness. This is our first dance together and this feels different.

"Tum Se Hi " began to play in the background. As he motioned me to come closer, his eyes locked with mine. I stepped closer into his embrace he took my hand and put it on his shoulders, with a smile he held my waist gently. He made me dance slowly according to the music, his proximity did something to me I went to different world. The song did a magic on us the moment felt so peaceful and magical , even when everyone's eyes were on us , I felt was my heart beats faster whenever he comes close to me. We didn't realised when the music got over . The claps around us brought us back to earth. I couldn't help my cheeks turned scarlet I looked down to avoid everyone's eyes. Some where awed at us and some were jealous by seeing us together. But I don't give a damn about them .

Slowly all the couple along with us moved in the middle of the garden where the light was dimmed , a soft music was been played were we danced slowly along with the music.

When suddenly a thought came in my mind and I voice it out.

" Many thinks me arrogant and ruthless. You also think same about me right? Because most of the time you are close off, silent as if you are scared of me."

He looked deep into my eyes, like he wants to say so many things but he can't say it .

" No I don't, I respect and admire you a lot to think you arrogant. In fact It's good, that people think so. Because the arrogance enchant more of your beauty, power and capability. It makes you beautiful, elegant, and graceful."

He eyes revealed how sincere he was, which made my heart fluttered.

When he said something which turned my cheek into deepest shade of red.

" I was thinking, that who ever had declared Aphrodite was the most beautiful of all the Goddesses, I would want them to see you, my wife."

" Stop, you are being extravagant." I looked here and there to avoid eye contact with him.