3. He Is The One

Eshana pov,

I heard a knock on my door, which brought me out of my thoughts,

" Come in."

As I looked up at the man, who makes me feel so many emotions which I can't even explain, he is different from other men , he is a very mysterious , a puzzle for me, which I want to solve. He makes me feel so many things which I never felt for any other guys .

There he comes with my black coffee in his hand, with a nerdy glasses on along with ripped jeans and black shirt. I don't know why but I feel attracted towards him. Those eyes behind the glasses are something I want to look and study, they speak more than what he shows. I don't believe in love but I feel attracted to him may it's lust, and anyway I believe that in this world there is no where, anything called love, just people give their physical desires and needs, the name of love.

" Mam here is your coffee" Armaan said.

" Keep it and go and make all preparations about presentation of our new project as you are going to lead the team this time. I have a good expectation from you, don't make me regret my decision ." She said to him as she took the coffee in her hand.

" I will make sure you never regret anything related to me " he murmured to himself.

" what are you saying? I can't hear you " Eshana asked not able to hear him properly.

" Nothing, o--oo-kay ma'am I will try to give my best to this project " Armaan replied, then he left for his work .

~~~

Eshana attended 3 video conference and after that  she started working on her laptop.

When suddenly a beautiful young woman, opened the door of cabin with forced and entered inside without knocking.

This made Eshana very angry as she heard the sound, why not how dare someone enter her cabin without permission.

But as soon as she saw the woman who was looking at her with a smirk and coming near her desk, rotating the chair and sitting on it crossed legged, Eshana roll her eye and Shook head.

Aavanya Chaturvedi  her one and only best friend since childhood. The girl she loved because of her personality and Bindass attitude. The most successful and young Lawyer of the country.

" What the hell Anya, atleast come like a human being, not liking a Fucking Storm." Eshana said continuing her work.

" Oops, I am not sorry babe. And see who is saying, the person you is a hurricane herself." Aavanya replied.

Eshana ignore it and ask her

" So how was your trip? And I guess you won the case this time too. "

" Of course, I never lose. Everything was okay, but I met an idiot there. Fucking arrogant bastard, he was full of himself. I really hate him. And I hated my fate, I had to see his face everyday. " Aavanya said in irritated tone.

Eshana look at her surprised , because Aavanya mostly ignored every guy, no one effects herself, here she is talking about one. So something was really happened there and it's definitely not just hate.

" I guess then someone is finally here to handle your crazy ass." Eshana said smirking.

" Shana stop it, finally I am relieved that I am back and I don't have to see that idiotic jerk. So now tell me about you. I heard that your grandfather is no more." Aavanya asked changing the topic.

" Don't even ask, after his death, he has put me in a difficult situation. I just don't know what to do now. "

Eshana said sighing, making Aavanya raised her eyebrow in questioning manner.

Eshana told everything to Aavanya making her go into a deep thought.

" what are you thinking? "Eshana asked Aavanya impatiently, she knows only Anya can help her in this situation.

" Shana, can you show me the WILL of your grandfather. "

" yeah I have it here, wait "

Eshana took the keys and opened her drawers.

She handed the files to Aavanya. After checking the file Aavanya said,

" See you have only two options, either marry for real or do a contract marriage. "

Making Eshana sigh in frustration.

" I guess I have to go with the second option"

" Do you have any one in your mind!?" Aavanya asked.

Eshana nodded and said,

" Armaan"

" Ohh, that hot-ass mysterious Secretary of yours?" Aavanya asked.

" yeah, because I can trust than any other men" Eshana replied.

" Shana, see that guy is may be super hot and handsome but think properly before taking any decision" Aavanya replied.

" First of all I have told you many times to not say all these about him and yes I know what I am doing, I have thought about it ." Eshana said with a bit of anger.

" Oh I see someone is jealous." Aavanya said looking at Eshana with mischievous smile.

" Shut up, and I am serious"

" Ok Ms serious, so tell me what do you think that he is perfect for this?" Aavanya asked.

After few seconds of silence,

" I don't know much about him as he never told me anything about him also there is nothing much in his bio, he is mysterious to me. But he is too genius and good at his work, I had already trusted him with lots of my important deals . He was been working where as my secretary since one and a half year and I never had any issues with his work, his is silent, obedient and perfect at his work. He is the first person who is working for me more than any other  secretary, hell I didn't even had a secretary before him,  and so I don't want to lose a brilliant employee like him. I think he will be perfect for my contract also . I will talk with him about it soon . He only can help me now . Also I don't want to agree to this but I am attracted to him, also when I can get him, I will not lose the opportunity and satisfy my desires of having him as mine , the things I never thought I would feel for anyone, he makes feel all that . But I can't understand why I want him . This is the first time I am having desire for someone. I never dated after my college, nor it was serious and also never let anyone close to me, so sex was a big NO for me at that time and after that incident I was only focused on my work. Anyways it not the time for thinking all this. All these are not the most important thing right now, I have to think only about, how to get the property on my name. " Eshana said.

" Ok then I guess He is the One , you do tell the clauses, I will prepare a draft and send you, then you can check it and tell me, I will making the paper then. " Aavanya suggested Eshana.

Eshana nodded and the girls started to discuss about the contract.

----

So, please do read this note. I would request you guys to do comment, if you are reading I guess one comment and vote won't take much time. I really want to know your thoughts about the book .

Also do check out my new post in Instagram " authormili " to find out the three Men of this series ( Her's series) for now I have planned three books, they will come one after another, when the first book will be complete. I don't know I would make more books in the series or not it will depend on my readers liking. So that's it. Please do tell me did you like the chapter or not?