5. The Date Night

It's almost three weeks to the contract they signed , everything is going as usual, just, the rare thing for every employees were to see Armaan being more in Eshana's cabin, than his own, yes he has his own, that's was because of his passion and hard work he achieved it. Eshana was herself confused why she made Armaan stay in her cabin and made him work in the couch, but he never complained or showed any kind of irritation, he just obeyed her in whatever she says , and others knows that she is boss, so who dares to question or gossip about her decision. Yeah, no one is allowed to gossip about anything in the office premises, if anyone is been caught doing so they were either suspended or may be worst, fired according to the topic . So no one dares to break the rules made by The Devil Queen.

~~~~

Eshana was checking the emails from her Udaipur new hotel project, when suddenly she raised her head and looked at the direction where her hot Secretary, or you can say, soon to be fake fiance and to be Hired Husband is sitting and typing in his laptop.

" Mr Roy" she calls him out.

He looks up and their eyes meets, for some reason the look in his eyes, made her shiver, she felt like a current pass through her body.

" yes mam." He replied in husky and warm tone. He kept the laptop in the couch and slowly made his way towards her desk.

" You can go home early today, as we are going for a date. We have to make a public appearance before the marriage, to convince that we are marrying out of love. "

" ok ma'am, as you say." He replied blankly.

" Fine then come over my place at 7."

He nodded in respond and taking his permission he went back for work.

After 2 hours Eshana left, after one more hour later Armaan left too. That's another shock for the employees to find the two workaholic leave before the office timing, because they mostly stay here beyond the office hours.

~~~~

Eshana pov,

I came back home at 5 pm. I only have two hours to get ready for my date, I never thought I would be going on a date again, I hardly went on two or three dates in my college time. I was so confused yet excited for the evening, which is not much shocking because that man makes me feel everything differently, which never wanted to fell or felt for anyone .

He seemed very different, I feel like he doesn't even have this type of feelings for me, which I feel for him , I myself feel frustrated and angry with all this unknown emotions.

Everything about him is so mysterious, also his looks and that mysterious aura he has pulls me towards him more , making me attracted towards him, because sometimes scares me. He is a well built man with broad shoulders, sharp jawline, masculine body, veiny hands and strong, dark yet mysterious aura. He doesn't has the fear normally people has for me, and somewhere I like it, and wants it to stay like that way only .

I took a warm shower to relax myself and then got ready in my outfit. I did my makeup and check myself in the mirror for the last time.