13. His Other Side

*TW: This chapter includes violent content that may be triggering to some readers*

Also please do check out note at the end, it's important.

~~~

Aavanya was staring at Eshana who was looking outside the glass walls.

She is changing a lot, I know that she has this anger issues after what happened in the past. But after all those years she is finally showing some more emotions, I am scared that this Jealousy is the effect of  her insecurities and fear. It feels like she is unknowingly getting too much attached to Armaan and her contract is somehow keeping her calm, for now, because she knows till the time limit Armaan is her's but I hope she will soon try to figure out her feelings and accept the second chance life has given to  her. Aavanya thought .

" Shana...." Aavanya called out, making Eshana to look at her.

" Anya, you said you want to talk about something important." Eshana asked.

Aavanya took the seat and said,

" I am going on a date tonight with Aadavan"

Eshana looked surprised,

" Mr Rathore? Umm, should I arrange a bodyguard and first aid kid...

Aavanya cut her in middle.

" I will be OK you don't have to worry I can take care of myself. "

" umm I was talking about Mr Rathore 's safety. I am scared for him, he is my business partner and my husband's Bestfriend. What if you kill the poor man?" Eshana asked innocently.

" Eshana.... "Aavanya called out her name in higher pitch and glared at her bestfriend .

" You are my  best friend not his. I hate you, I am not going to talk with you now. "

" Hey sorry, but you didn't even like him, and then suddenly said you are going on a date with him I got shocked."

" I don't hate him, it's just he had behaved like a jerk at first. "

" So what changed now, because as far as I know you, you don't go on a date or consider anyone easily. "

Aavanya gulped and cleared her throat,

" umm, he is your business partner and your husband's friend, Armaan is a good guy, so hopefully he won't befriend someone who is bad. Also Aadavan is not so bad as I thought, and he was asking for a date from a long time so I said yes. Giving him a chance "

Eshana felt like she is hiding something, but she didn't brought it up as doesn't want to force her.

~~~

" Now will be tell me why are grinning like an idiot, you look creepy. "Armaan said making a face.

" Kese batau mujhe samajh nahi aa raha. " Aadavan replied while rubbing the back of his neck.

( I don't know how to tell you.)

" Kese batau ka kya matlab hai? Obviously like a normal human being, which I highly doubt, you are . Anyways Munh se bol ke ." Armaan replied rolling his eyes.

( what do you mean by " I don't know know how to tell you" With your mouth. Obviously like a normal human being, which I highly doubt, you are.)

Aadavan glared at him and cursing under his breath.

" She finally accepted on going on a date with me."

" Well good for you, I can't believe working with Eshana really helped you. Anyway I happy for you."