12. Her Husband

I'm sorry for not updating regularly, I was busy with my close relatives wedding ceremony . I'll try to update regularly from now on, but you guys also have to make a little effort for the next update because it takes a lot of effort and time writing a chapter .
If you want a quick update then may be if this chapter gets 100+ comments and 400+ votes I will upload the next chapter soon.

----

Author's pov

Next morning Armaan wakes up from his sleep when sun scrunching rays falls on his face. He turns his face to other side,when he felt a soft body laying on his chest. He opens his eyes slowly to sees the most beautiful and angelic face.

Eshana is hugging him or can be said, that almost laying on top of him, like it is the most comfortable and protective place in the world. Her head is resting on his chest, legs are entangled with his and his hands are wrapping around her waist . Her breath is falling on his neck , making him feel a sensation inside his body . He kept looking at her face for few minutes. Suddenly he remembered about yesterday, how he couldn't control himself and was almost about to kiss her, one thing he is sure now, that his boss is actually a beautiful trouble and he has to be very careful. He tried to move her a little and make her sleep on her pillow.

Eshana's sleep gets disturbed when he moves her away from him. She slowly started opening her eyes. Seeing this Armaan closes his eyes pretend to be asleep. Why, he also doesn't know the reason , maybe he also somewhere like his wife wild behaviour which is only reserved for him.

She opens her eyes lazily. Then she again closes her eyes and snuggles more into him . But then she feels her pillow is hard and warm, still more comfortable so opens her eyes again. She sees his face. Which is all calm. Looking so innocent just like he actually is . She looks at his face for few minutes . She touched his hair and kissed on his forehead, on his both cheeks and in the corner of his lips .

" The most comfortable sleep ever, I love being near him. He is looking so cute and handsome at the same time, I feel like eating him up. 😋 But it's fun teasing him and seeing his reaction, so may be later I don't want to miss his reaction ." She said smirking to herself, thinking he is sleeping.

Then she, slowly get away from him and get down from bed and goes to washroom.

When Armaan felt that she left the bed and heard the sound of closing the washroom door, he opens his eyes and sit on the bed. He chuckled slightly thinking what she was saying.

" This girl almost took advantage of my sleeping self , god you have created her with lots of patience and she is definitely God's most priceless creation. One day she will surely make me go crazy." He said shaking his head.

~~~

These two weeks have been very hectic, because of the wedding, then the work and now Eshana has to take care of the reception Party which is tomorrow .

The invitations were sent to some relatives via WhatsApp and also she asked her assistant to contact the important business partners and called each one of them again to invite them. The relatives were definitely shocked hearing about the sudden marriage of them and some of them also tried to know more about the reason by asking more questions...but Eshana carefully handled everything, because she doesn't like people poking their noses in her private matter.

The venue is a Banquet which is just twenty minutes away from her house.

~~~

Eshana decided to spend some more time with her husband during the drive. So right now she is sitting on the passenger seat while Armaan was driving the car.