7. Business Party

Eshana pov,

This week was really hectic for me. I was Sitting alone in my office as Armaan had gone for a round to check on the two teams, who were working on a New project and I didn't want any negligence with this important project , I was signing some papers when my gaze went towards a card kept on the table. I picked it up and saw an invitation to a business party going to be held in evening.

Wait, I have to take him with as my fiance in the party and I have forgotten to informed him about it? But I already asked my PA to arrange a suit for him, I hope that wouldn't be a problem for him, and also why do I care, he works for me, and it's his responsibility to obey my words.

I called Kanisha and asked her about the suit .

" Mam , the suit has been delivered, I will go and bring it here."

"Okay, you can go and bring it and also inform Mr Roy what I am asking for his presence in my cabin ." I said and she nodded.

A business party is alright. But the main thing is, I have to inform him about this at the last moment only , just like our date, will he agree to accompany me? There will be paparazzi. Also I am in no mood of blackmailing or it's better to not bring about the contract all the time.

~~~

After some minutes, Kanisha brought me the suit.

Just when she left, Armaan arrived, I engrossed myself in my files when he said . "You called me ma'am ?"

"Hmm..." I hummed while keeping my eyes towards my file.

"We need to go out for a business party."

"When?"

"Tonight."

" Here, this the suit you have to wear in the party. So, be ready till 5:30 pm. You need to be beside me the whole time. We are getting married in next week and also its a very simple court marriage, we need to be in the party so that no one doubt on us. So be ready, I will pick you up. " I ordered.

Uh.... I didn't wanted to order him like this . I wanted to politely tell him, because he is already helping me a lot but it came out like an order.

Armaan silent listen and then took the package from me and nodded.

" OK mam, but can I go home early today also I want a leave for tomorrow. "

" Sure, you will be granted a paid leave." she replied.

" It's ok ma'am, you don't have to give me a paid leave, I am taking the leave for a personal reason."

" Mr. Roy you know me every well I don't keep debt, you are helping me in my problem, I can atleast do this much for you. Now you can leave."

Armaan nodded and left.

~~~

She told her driver and drove to Armaan's apartment, they reached at 5:29 pm . Armaan was standing outside the building and as he saw the car he came and opened the passenger door to get inside, but Eshana stopped him.

" Come and sit in the back seat with me."

Armaan obeyed and closed the door and came behind and seat beside her in the back.

He look at her and took in her look. Eshana , was wearing a black dress with long sleeve on only one shoulder and she looks gorgeous in it. Her hair is half up and half down. In order to match her outside , she looked elegant and beautiful.