e i g h t e e n*

HE KISSES ME back

HE KISSES ME back.

Not at first. He seems too shocked to understand the fact I just walked into his bedroom while everyone is asleep, told him I don't want him to be alone tonight and kiss him. I don't blame him. It's kind of hard for me to believe.

It was easy to see Easton was struggling at dinner. His usual coping mechanism is partying, drinking and sleeping with random women. All three he can't do.

I hate that I still care about him—even after everything we've been through.

He sits up and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me flush against his body. I move my hand so my arms can wrap around his neck and his free hand moves to cup my cheek as he deepens the kiss.

He flips us over, my back against the bed as he climbs over me and continues to kiss me. I place my hand on the back of his neck, kissing him deeper as his hands roam across every inch of my skin that he can get.

I run my free hand down his chest to his abs, and he breathes out my name. I hook my leg around his waist, pushing our lower halves together, and we both moan.

"Are we really going to do this again?" he mumbles against my neck as he places kisses there.

"Not if you question it," I tell him, and he chuckles against my skin.

I move my hand lower, tugging on his pajama pants before dipping my hand inside to curl my hand around his dick. He lets out a hiss as I do.

"Someone's gotten brave," he says as he nips at my neck.

"You have no idea," I say, stroking him a few more times before pulling my hand out, and he lifts his head from my neck to kiss me properly again.

He sits up, bringing me with him, so I straddle his lap and his hands push my thin camisole above my head, throwing it across the room. His hands soon replace my top, cupping my bare breasts, giving them a generous amount of attention.

He pulls back from our kiss before moving his hands to press against my back as his lips wrap around one of my nipples, making me gasp.

I rest my hands on his shoulders, keep me steady as he sucks, nips, and kisses my breasts. He groans as I grind against him and he pulls me closer as if to get my breasts closer to his face, which is impossible.

"So beautiful," he mumbles before he lies me back down on the bed, pulling off my shorts. "Fuck, I've imagined this."

He starts to kiss down my trembling body. The anticipation is killing me. My hands run up the back of him as he moves further down and the look in his eyes as he looks up at me from between my spread legs tells me that tonight I'm his and only his.

I moan and throw my head back as he presses kisses against my pussy before he flicks his tongue against my clit. His fingers tighten around my thighs as he devours me, leaving me breathless and panting.