t w e n t y - o n e*

HER HANDS ARE spread out above her head, against the wall of the airplane bathroom as I fuck her

My hands are entwined with hers as I hold them above her head, our bodies pushed against each other. Her legs are wrapped around my waist, the heels of her shoes digging into me as fuck her.

You wouldn't think at thirty thousand feet in the air, you would have your pants around your ankles with the woman you've wanted to be yours pressed against the wall, her top pushed above her chest so her naked breasts are out, with her pants and thong scattered over the floor.

Letting go of her hands, I dig my hands into her thighs as I continue to rock my body against hers, pushing into her deeper and harder. Covering my lips with hers as she moans into my mouth, to cover the sound so no one will hear us, she deepens the kiss as she holds the back of my head.

"Come for me, Gabi." I order her and she rests her hands on my shoulders, her nails digging into them, arching her back and tilting her head back as I watch the pleasure overcome her face as she starts to orgasm. "Good girl."

I reach up to squeeze her right breast as I continue to rock against her as she hits her high, my eyes unmoving from her face as I watch her come apart, which is one of the sexiest things I've seen in my life.

My orgasm follows soon after, and we are coming apart together.

My body falls limp against hers, pushing her further into the wall and her arms rest over my shoulders as she rests her head there as well and I rest mine in her neck.

A small laugh falls from her lips as she lifts her head up, closing her eyes as she leans her head against the wall, a satisfied smile on her face.

"People definitely know what we've been doing in here," she tells me and I shrug my shoulders.

"You had no objections," I tell her, pressing one last kiss to her lips before pulling out and letting her down. Pulling off the condom and throwing it away, we start to get dressed again, and she smooths down her hair like she hasn't just been fucked into oblivion.

"Shut up," she mumbles, and I chuckle. "Go back to your seat. I'll be out in a minute."

I rest my hand on the back of her head before leaning down to kiss her thoroughly for a moment and when she moans, I pull back.

"I'm leaving, before I fuck you again and then we really get into trouble," I tell her, shaking my head as she smirks at me.

Opening the door to the bathroom, and stepping out, Gabi closes it behind me, locking it again. Making the way back to our seats, I get a few curious glances, but most people are sleeping or minding their own business.

Got to love business class.

Sitting back in my seat, it isn't long before Gabi makes her way back to her seat either.