~ Chapter 7 ~ Justice Is Served

~ Wriothesley's Perspective ~

" Wriothesley we're gonna be late." Colette shouted from downstairs

" I'm coming I'm just fixing my hair and putting cologne." I shouted back

But in my mind I still can't forget what I saw yesterday. Neuvillette crying, not a thing you see everyday hey? I thought to myself

I walked downstairs only to be yanked by my arm by Colette.

" You take 500 years to get ready Wriothesley." She snapped

" Ok Ok, I'm sorry alright. But were still gonna be on time." I replied

" Yeah. Just 2 minutes before they close the entrance gates."

I just rolled my eyes and she let go of my arm as we made it out of Meropide, we walked at a rather fast pace To get to the Opera Epiclese. Once we got there we handed in our access license's, And we got in.

And wow it had been a long time since I step foot in the Opera Epiclese. As we took our seats 5 minutes before the trial starts, We saw everyone lining up.

" There he is.. the Chief Justice." Colette spoke

" Yeah. First time I've seen him since so long." I replied

Like I definitely didn't see him crying at the Fountain of Lucine last night, but let me just keep quiet, I'll tell Colette about that incident another time.

As Neuvillette was sitting down on his judge's chair he looked around the audience as if he was looking for a certain someone, soon after he was scanning the courtroom, he locked his eyes on me and then I also locked my eyes on him. Those dark violet eyes piercing into my soul. But then after a minute or two he looked away.

~ Neuvillette's Perspective ~

I can't I have to look away now, I did. I didn't want to but I had to stop my gaze otherwise others would be suspicious of why I'm staring so much at one Individual. I waited a few minutes but then It was time to start the trial.

~ 3rd Person Perspective ~

Neuvillette banged his cane on the court floor 5 times signaling that the trial was about to begin. Then Furina an the two Harbingers stepped out onto each sides of the court, the Left side going to the Harbingers and the Right side going to Furina. As the two opposing sides stepped out the crowd gasped in shock. Their archon was against the Fatui? this was very unusual.

Neuvillette banged his cane on the ground once more and spoke.

" The Trial May Now Begin."

" We are gathered here today to witness this trial of Furina De Fontaine against Arlecchino referred to as " The Knave" and Pierro referred to as " The Jester" the Plaintiff conflicts agains-."

" Monsieur Chief Justice you failed to mention that I am First of all the Harbingers." Pierro Interrupted Neuvillette

" No one is to interrupt me when I am speaking, That includes you Harbinger." Neuvillette snapped

Pierro kept quiet but a Smirk remind on his face

". The plaintiff conflicts against Furina De Fontaine to not being a real Archon, In order for Furina to be proven guilty, Arlecchino and Pierro must connect the right evidence, Explanations and Answers for the Oratrice to deliver a guilty verdict."

" Arlecchino, Don't mess up the plan." Pierro whisperd to her sternly

However while Neuvillette was speaking he caught site of this small transfer of information between the Harbingers, and was very vigilant from now on hence he realized they had a plan, but he still played it normal with his Cold Emotionless expression as usual.