~ Chapter 16 ~ Letting Go Of The Past

~ Wriothesley's Perspective ~

I walked into Furina's apartment and what I saw absolutely shattered my heart. Neuvillette was on Furina's Desk head down and sobbing uncontrollably. The way I wished I could reverse what I said..

" N- Neuvillette?" I spoke

He lifted his head off the desk and began to show me he's face..

A dark Maroon colour came upon he's cheeks

He's eyes oh the pain there we're in..

And his eyes we're so puffy from crying they we're swollen..

When I saw all of this I couldn't help myself, I just felt so bad I looked away for a minute or two.. but when I did I heard. Him speak.

" W-  W- What Did I Ever Do To You?" Neuvillette Spoke softly whilst crying

As soon as I heard this my whole world collapsed.. slowly tears starting coming out of my eyes.

" I- I'm sorry,  Neuvillette I didn't mean any of those words I spoke, the anger in that moment just came upon me, I still find it hard to believe that what I said is what I said.." I spoke.

" But seeing you like this, pains me.. it pains my heart. I don't want to see you cry.. or be so hurt." I said with tears in my eyes

" B- But you really hurt me.. Wriothesley." He spoke

" I know..  And I'm really. Sorry for it. Im sorry Neuvillette." I. Said whilst crying

He saw that I was crying and then began to speak again

" Wriothesley.. My Wriothesley, Don't cry.." He spoke

Once he said that. My eyes widened my jaw slowly opening in shock

" Your Wriothesley? After all I did to you, your still gonna claim me?"

He began to calm Down a bit after me saying this he's cheeks were still a dark Maroon and eyes swollen, but his tears Stopped.

" What you said hurt me Wriothesley, It hurt me Badly. But it doesn't change the fact that I- I-."

" You.. what Neuvillette. Please tell me."

" I- I-.. no I can't.." He. Replied. 

He stood up from Furina's Desk and walked toward me, he then sat on a couch next to me.

" C- Can you sit T- To?" He. Asked

" Yes, Yes I can." I Replied

I sat next to him on the couch and he just looked outside a window in Furina's apartment. one of Furina's biggest windows in her apartment. But whilst he looked, he looked like he was trying to gather the correct sentence or wording to tell me something, and as if he was hiding something from me, but I would give him all the time he needs to gather himself as I am the one who caused this mess..

" Is- Is something the matter Neuvillette?" I asked

He turned his gaze from the window looking at me tears slowly forming in his eyes. Seeing this absolutely broke my heart.

" W- W- When you said, You- You wish for me to.." He stopped. 

" I wished for you to? To do what? Neuvillette please Talk to me." I pleaded

He focused his eyes to me and began to sob.. and sob heavily.

" Y- you said you W- Wished for me to... to... Perish. In the Primordial sea. Whilst in the most painful way ever.." He spoke whilst crying heavily