~ Chapter 25 ~ Archons Really Can't Mind Their Business Can't They?

~ Wriothesley's Perspective ~

I entered the Palais Mermonia, and greeted Sedene and went to go and knock on Neuvillette's door. I didn't hear come in so I reached to knock again but was stopped when Neuvillette opened the door. But when I Caught site of what he was wearing I almost melted.

" You can admire me from inside the office Wrio." He spoke

He then gently took my hand and guided me into the office. I put the bouquet of blue roses somewhere he couldn't see them. And after I did I immediately focused my gaze on my Neuvi. That Blue suit just fit him so well and Oh! Don't even get me started on his hair. It had been styled in a very unique way. A high ponytail I believe. But oh my archons he looked so magical. He looked like one of those princes who come out of a fairytale book.

" W- Wrio?" He called my name

I tried to speak but I couldn't! I was just at loss for words. Because he just stole the whole dictionary of words from my mind.

" You keep looking at me an- and your not saying a word.." he continued to speak

" Neuvi.. You Look So Handsome." I replied

I then saw his face heat up and turn red.

" But Wrio.. You too.. You look Cute.." he spoke softly

~ Neuvillette's Perspective ~

I feel so hot right now. In a way that's unexplainable. But my Wrio. He looks outstanding in his Tuxedo. Archons I really want him right now.. But I have to wait at the end of the day, he did just get here.

I wanted to say something to him until he walked into a corner of my office that I rarely saw. He then came out holding something. Something big and as he got closer it got larger.
I tilted my head in confusion as to what was he bringing? But when he finally came I saw he was holding a huge Beautiful Bouquet of roses..

And not any roses they were blue.. and three shades of blue some where a light blue while others dark but the ones I noticed the most were the ones that were almost the same colour as the suit I was wearing.

" Wrio.. There beautiful." I said with a warm smile on my face

" I'm really happy you like them Neuvillette!" He exclaimed

He then proceeded to take a sky blue coloured rose and hold it in his hand.

" May I put this in your hair?" He asked

" For this evening, you may do anything that you please Wrio." I replied

He then chuckled and walked behind me and I felt something get put into my hair. When I looked in the mirror to see how it looked I almost cried from happiness. The way he put the rose made me look so Pretty.. For once In my life I feel Pretty..

He noticed how fascinating I looked when I looked at myself and then began to speak.

" My handsome Neuvi.. Oh how Glad I am to have him." He spoke to me

I then turned around and smiled but almost in a grinning way.

" I did say this is the only night you may do as you please." I repeated

He then smirked at me and began to talk shortly after.

" Archons, Am I glad your mine." He replied

~ 3rd Person Perspective ~

Wriothesley started to walk towards Neuvillette and when he was close enough he grabbed Neuvillette's waist tightly and started kissing his cheeks and neck.